i-d-u.net / ID SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

WARNING! This website looks VERY professional and looks VERY real. IT IS NOT! It's nothing more than a SCAM! DO NOT send any money to anyone who has a similar name to David D Combe or to P.O. BOX 11836 DUBAI UAE. They were I-D-O-L.NET before but have now changed the name to I-D-U.NET. It's the same ### scam under a different name and they will keep changing it so long as people keep spreading the word that the site is FAKE!!! I don't know how this man sleeps at night knowing he steals from people on a daily basis. If you have already placed an order with them, do not be fooled by the fact that he gave you an order number. You want to know why? Just hit the refresh button and you will see a different order number is generated each time you hit the button, sending you an e-mail for each time you hit the refresh button, telling you that's your order number. A REAL website would not give you a different order number everytime you refresh the page. Try confirming your payment right after you submitted your order and you will see how quick he will be to right back to tell you that he doesn't believe you have mailed out his money, as you confirmed the payment just minutes after you submitted the order. After that, you will NEVER hear from him again!
THIS SITE IS A SCAM AND HE WILL KEEP CHANGING THE NAME OF IT!!!

More i-d-u.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Co
  20th of Oct, 2008

### THIS GUY HE ROBBED THE ### OUT OF ME! I PLACED MY ORDER ON THE LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER AND STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ### AND I EVEN PAID THE EXTRA $35 TO GET IT WITHIN 5 DAYS AFTER HE RECIEVED THE MONEY. ### HIM AND I HOPE HE DIES AND ROTS IN HELL!!!

Ad
  26th of Oct, 2008

he cheat me too, i send money with usps express mail, i got the tracking . nothing came, i am telling you this is %100 scam, dont make this guys rich.

Al
  10th of Nov, 2008

The site is legit and sent my order, but they are slow. Sorry about my post here I just did not give it enough time.

Al
  10th of Nov, 2008

I would not use this forum to post about fake id it logs your IP and cops could track you!

St
  12th of Nov, 2008
i-d-u.net - Novelty Driving leceinse SCAM
United Kingdom
Phone: 07961284921

Six month ago I applied for a novelty driving leceinse and paid 180 usd to this company I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com I never received anything they took my money and never got back to me the site was shut down within weeks, yesterday i was doing a search engine and what u know they are operating under a new assumed name I-D-U. NET They are the same company theifing ### they are a scam sit dont send them any money you wont receive anything back they are based in dubi and they pretend to be honest and hard working its all a lie . I.D.U. NET

I-D-U.NET IS A SCAM SITE

Le
  12th of Nov, 2008
i-d-u.net - rip off!!!
Wisconsin

i-d-u.net is completley fake too so is pass the bouncer thier all ran by the same person a con-artist named david duncombe. I feel so stupid I put my trust in someone over the internet and sent them $85 cash and I have'nt heard anything back yet. And the worst thing was after I sent my money through ups I told my roomie about the website and she googled david duncombe from the uae and all these complaints pop over how he's ripped hundreds maybe even thousands of people off. By the time relized I'd been tricked i called the ups store back but it was to late it was closed. So I call the next day and it was too late they sent it off already... i hope this helps some this man is nothing more then a lieing, cheating, crook and goes through life ripping of people what kind of real man does that!!!