i-d-k.net / Scam net site

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ordered a novelty ID from this online business. I sent money and details to the address I was given. I know it was received by them because I tracked the envelop. I never received my order and when I tried to contact them after they didn't respond. I was an idiot. DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM AN ONLINE BUSINESS IF THEY ASK FOR CASH ONLY...
tHE MANS NAME IS Dave Ducombie in may still be operating out of Dubai.

Comments

• Em
      4th of Dec, 2008

i ordered from him also. I got the cash went to the post office n sent out the envelope. Then when i got home i got second thoughts and immediately called the post office and told them not to ship it out! omg im sure glad i stopped it so now i got my cash in my backpocket B-)

• Ya
      10th of Dec, 2008

Yup. I-D-K.net is Complete scam and "admin" is David Dancomb, the guy who will steal your money, trying to counter the complaints about his SCAM website!! The website is very professionally done and very convincing but DO NOT FALL FOR IT. It's B.S.!!

• Wo
      20th of Dec, 2008
    i-d-k.net - NON DELIVERY
    I-D-K.NET
    United Arab Emirates
    I-D--K.NET

OTHER POSTERS ARE RIGHT THIS IS JUST A SCAM ANY SITE WITH THE NAME DAVID DUNCOMBE IS A RIP OFF ANND ALL THE REVIEW SITES ARE CONTROLLED BY THE CROOKS AS WELL

lOTS HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY HIM HE NOW HAS A UK SITE AS WELL

• Wo
      24th of Dec, 2008

Here is a really good web site listing most of these scams http://fakeidtruth.blogspot.com/

If you are unlucky enough to get scammed by this man then suggest you file an online crime report with the Dubai police if they get enough complaints eventually they will investigate him

• Cj
      21st of Feb, 2009

YES ITS A FKN SCAM FKN ### CAN WE REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE TO SHUT THEIR WEBSITES DOWN