i-d-k.net Fake ID / Is it scam?

United States Review updated:
Hey guys, is this company a scam site, has anyone used it?

Cheers, will delete complaint if company works :D

Comments

Jo
  14th of Nov, 2008
Yes, it's a scam. Their so-called 'sample' IDs are pulled from official government wesbite images. Some investigation can confirm this for yourself.
  18th of Nov, 2008
Actually I'm a guy from Aus trying to find a legitimate site, however this site contained no info about whether they were a scam and I couldnt find info about them anywhere else (through google etc).
As such I was asking whether they could be trusted, it doesnt matter if i posted here before I knew it waas a scam as now people can actually find a post on the internet about this and see wether it worked or not.
It appears my suspiscions were confirmed and the website is not to be trusted, is there actually any place out there that isnt a scam? who can we trust?

Cheers
  30th of Nov, 2008
I decided not to buy from these guys so please stop emailing me to ask if they worked, as others have stated above they are obviously a scam.

Cheers
Ya
  10th of Dec, 2008
I-D-K. NET is a SCAMMMMMM. They will steal your money and never respond to you again once you have made a payment. Whover is trying to scare you in to thinking you can not post a negative but true comment for fear of the law, it is probably David Dancomb trying to scare people from writing about his BULL SH#$** website. He is a Con Artist and I am planning to have my uncle in Dubai wait for him at his P.O. Box in the USE so he can get what is coming for him. You messed with the wrong person David!
Oh
  10th of Mar, 2010
i made a post and I want to delete it...please help me out here