I-D-E-N-T-I-T-Y.org / Rip off!

Complete, shameless, unadulterated ripoff. I knew there was a risk before I sent money off to a nameless, faceless front. Sure enough, nada. No response to 3 e-mails, nothing. I (you too) will never hear from them again. If they put half as much effort into their [supposed] product as they did in creating false "Referral" sites to puff up their credibility, they might actually be good at something other than stealing.

In pari delicto - dealt with criminals, got what I deserved I guess.

Comments

Ch
  27th of Nov, 2007

Fake ### company. Lost $200 to these people. DO NOT BUY!

Mr
  17th of Jan, 2008

Man I sent my money off a week ago. I feel so stupid now. Like my parents always say, "Son, you gotta learn the hard way."

Ri
  19th of Jan, 2008

I sent them 100 dollars for an id to take a wines college class, and the scammed me as well, this is a very bad company.

Ca
  23rd of Jan, 2008

I should have done a little more research. The website looked legit, but it looks like I made a mistake. Does anyone know of a good fake id site?

Ra
  27th of Jan, 2008

I AGREE! DO NOT BUY from them. I tried to buy a fake id and got ripped off. There goes $150...

Ji
  31st of Jan, 2008

yeah, i am litterally really close to buying a fake id off these guys, but now that ive read this, there is no way i can get a fake id :(.

does anyone know if spidentity is any good, or if its just anotehr scam site? looks alright.

cheers

Aa
  5th of Feb, 2008

DO NOT BUY! I was literally going to send the money today, but found this site AND on Yahoo Answers the same thing. HUGE SCAM! And the part where they say "We'll black list your IP address" thats ###. Don't worry about it, just don't do it.

Ma
  13th of Feb, 2008

i have also sent out $100 16 days ago and have heard nothing back. the website name has also changed from identity.org to realid.com. this is a total scam, do not send your money off to David Duncombe- p.o.box 118136 DUBAI,UAE. or whatever other name they are using i'm sure all of our money was sent to the same p.o. box

An
  13th of Feb, 2008

I am also another idiot for sending money as well. I as a teenager is so anxious to get a fake ID, but no I never did any research before I sent it away. $200. Canada Post said it will take 3-4 weeks to ship and it had only been 2 weeks since I shipped so im trying my best as possible with Canada Post to get them to ship it back to me. Also my parents think im saving that money I got from christmas; and I really dont want to tell my parents I got scammed $200.00 buying a fake ID. Well hopefully Canada Post can ship it back to me...

Mi
  21st of Feb, 2008

You can add another idiot to the list, Has anyone actually received an id from him?

Me
  28th of Feb, 2008

yea i was so close to sending the $100.00, i had my order form sent in and everything, then me and my friend researched his name and address and we found that he is a FAKE...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AN I.D. WITH OUT GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!

Ma
  3rd of Mar, 2008

ya i sent the money in a few days ago, im a ### i should have just been happy with the fake id i had and not been stupid with it... the best fake id is finding somone that looks like you and getting it from them. drunk people are the best because they dont think twice and you dont know them that well so if you get it taken away they dont know your name. no more fake id sites 4 me.

Jo
  3rd of Mar, 2008

Watch out for idsfast.com. They will not answer an email and they look like they are real.

Ig
  11th of Mar, 2008

Same problem here, lost $94 CAD but on r-e-a-l-i-d.com. They r-e-a-l--s-c-a-m , its true. Shoud've search b4 send cash in envelope.

Ab
  11th of Mar, 2008

I went on r-e-a-l-i-d.com, ordered an id... haven't heard back from them. Go figure. Gotta admit they run a very convincing website, but since i havent heard from them i'm assuming it's a scam and i'm an idiot. Lesson learned..

Ga
  11th of Mar, 2008

I got a email address address from a girl named Becca in another room. I actually was able to talk to the guy on the phone a few minutes ago and he told me he could make an ID for me for $95. He sounds more legit than anyone else I've seen... He doesn't advertise, all his business is strictly word of mouth and that's what I like about him. rwbjr@cyberdude.com

Ho
  13th of Mar, 2008

I COMPLETELY agree with ALL of the above posts. This website is an absolute S-C-A-M! Do NOT send your money to the PO Box that's given to you. I feel like nothing less than a complete idiot for actually falling for it. I suppose we all learn our lesson... somehow.

14th of Mar, 2008

UPDATE!!!! I ordered from EXODUSID.COM and they delivered. That's the first place that actually sent me a ID!!!

Feel free to email me with any questions: rich61374@yahoo.com

17th of Mar, 2008

Hey Becca, I got mine from exodusid too and it cam in today. Awesome work and quick!!!

19th of Mar, 2008

People, please stop emailing us about ExodusID. Yes, it appears that they are for real and do surprisingly good work!