i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com / Fraud scam!!!

I sent my money and never got the product. I tried emailing them 5 times asking questions. After a week of emailing them questions I confronted them on them being a scam and the finally emailed me back saying we are not a scam and any email coming from this address will be auto deleted. I wish they would have replied as fast as to my first questions as the last one. I'm an idiot, if anyone finds some legit id sites let me know.

Ja

Comments

• Me
      17th of Apr, 2008
    i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com - FRAUD-WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY

THESE GUYS ARE FAKE. I SENT IN $130.00 THREE WEEKS AGO AND THEY HAVE YET TO RETURN ANY EMAILS. THEY PLAYED ME FOR A FOOL BUT I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO EVER SEND MONEY IN THE MAIL OR TO A SKETCHY PLACE LIKE DUBAI

• Ti
      18th of Apr, 2008

really? ive read some reviews from boards and this got the best reviews. I just sent my money in the other day, im hoping this doesnt happen :(

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2008
    i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com - FAKE ID
    Illinois

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N.COM RIPPED ME OFF!!!

IT WAS MY OWN FAULT SHOULDN;T HAVE SENT TO A PO BOX

### DAVID DUNCOMB

• Bu
      24th of Apr, 2008

I just sent my payment in the mail to i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com and i sent it in on friday was that a bad thig to do? becasue that website is on the underground review website so i think yalls dum ### did something wrong, and i will recive my id soon. u just have to be patient and wait okay...

• Tr
      24th of Apr, 2008

i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com, r-e-a-l-i-d.com, i-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.org

ALL SCAMS from the same mother ###er!

undergroundreview.com SCAM !! big mother ###er lol

Dont check out review sites or anything all of them are setup by scammers themselves. I also needed ID, contacted i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com was kinda convinced but then I search google and never saw any feedback or anything, :) It was obvious that this website is a scam :) one sick mother ###er that guy is lol.

But I got other hookups, email me if ya need some fakes

• Li
      27th of Apr, 2008

If anyone has any comments to this please share. I'm looking into getting one from either here or idsfast.com. If you get this Tim, please let me know how everything turns out!

• St
      1st of May, 2008

ok well the easyest way to check this is make 2 orders on identification.com one to another with in a mater of seconds and you would realize that the invoce numbers do no make any sense what so ever.

• Br
      4th of May, 2008

I'm looking to get an id from identification.com because of the good reviews I've been reading about them. Hey, Tim if you read this, lets us know if got scammed too. And Megan you still haven't gotten the product in the mail? Thank you complaint board.com, so other people can share with others about website that are scams.

4th of May, 2008

Spend more time in school and less time researching this. Be proud of who you are. You sound like you have all the skills to work someday at a fast food joint. Say hi to all the students who are studying for real professions with their own names. They will have the real jobs, and they will still see you sometimes at the drive-through window.

• Ry
      7th of May, 2008

Brandy dont send your money in! all the sites that tell them that are good were make by them Like underground review and fakeid review! Even try it yourself. send them a few emails before you put your order in. Put your order in and send the confirmation then send them an email and they will never get back to you.

Joe STFU why are you here you probably got scammed aswell.

I found the best way to get fake id's is to go into a really dodge copy shop. And just ask! Thats how i got mine and mine is perfect!

• Zs
      10th of May, 2008

ok, so b4 i read this (obviously), i sent in 130$! to this site!!!
    damn!
    any1 actually know a site that isn't a scam??
    plz tell me

• Ky
      15th of May, 2008

Well I was one stupid girl! i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com seemed so real! But it's a scam, so now I'm out $89.oo. I really wanted to get into clubs, but oh well! If anyone knows someone who can make them, please let me know. email me!
    Thanks

• Me
      18th of May, 2008

I sent my money in over 2 weeks ago and they are suppose to reply when they get the shipment and they havn't i am starting to think I got scammed...I will let you know but DO NOT order from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com

• Rh
      21st of May, 2008

i ordered a free sample, it never came. i emailed them, they never emailed back. is there any site that is actually trustworthy?? if anyone is from Aus, and knows how to get a fakey, please let me know.

• Da
      21st of May, 2008

Well I wasnt Frauded sent my money away took 5 days to process and recived my id 6 days later with the hologram al bought for $210 from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com

becasue u guys are from usa and canada i guess the post offical or customs c the cards and maybe destroy them?

id trust i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com 100% as i live in australia all went well :)

• Be
      27th of May, 2008
    i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com - scam

I paid the $130.00, like a damn fool. Never got anything. Emailed them back millions of times. do not trust them!!

31st of May, 2008

Daniel, the post above me has the exact same post on another complaint board about identification.com

I sent in my money over a month ago and received nothing. I even paid for express shipping. Nothing ever came. I emailed them and got no response.

i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com IS A SCAM!!!

• Ra
      12th of Jun, 2008

I dont' know about "daniel's'" posting but from the prior complaints including my own; none of us have recieved any email back of our order. So daniel unless you can prove to us a solid photo copy I beg to differ about www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com IMHO, Daniel could be the same scammer of the site posting here to convince us that the site is legit. Stay away from the SITE!

• Ed
      16th of Jun, 2008

Total scam...I was desperate and stupid enough to think that this would work...oh well

Daniel is also a scammer!!! His report is FALSE!!! I wish I would have know this before I send in cash...###

• Be
      15th of Jul, 2008

well i just sent $130 to fakeidsquick.com so i guess i will be one of those on the scammed list =[