I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n-s.com / Scam Site

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Let me start by saying that I am an idiot. Secondly, if you have purchased from ANY novelty I.D. site that claims to produce fake drivers licenses then you too are an idiot. I-d-e-n-t-i-f-c-a-t-i-o-n-s.com is a scam along with many different sites. However, I did some research and found out that some of it is actually people inside the U.S. having the mail sent out there and redirected back to them. This is the P.O. Box listed on one of the sites and all mail sent to this will be redirected to the scam artist.
Send your best regards to:

David Duncombe
P.O. Box 118136
Dubai, UAE

Send any hate mail that direction, and hopefully someone sees this in time to save their money from these pathetic middle-eastern internet terrorists.

Comments

• Id
      5th of Jun, 2008

Let's start by saying that every single one of these "novelty id" sites are scams, and anyone who purchases from them is an idiot. Secondly, I am an idiot. Hopefully enough people can complain about these middle-eastern internet terrorists and they will get shut down for their B.S. Do NOT send cash in the mail or it is a scam. Here is the P.O. Box of the pathetic people that need money more than I do:

David Duncombe
    P.O. Box 118136
    Dubai, UAE

Please send hate mail and repost this P.O. Box or anyone they've given you online so they will get random mail and customs might open and read one about them scamming people. Hopefully someone reads this before they too make the mistake I did.

• Al
      9th of Jun, 2008

Completely agree, but am doing plenty about it... In the meantime, here's a little info about the registrant of that website... Have fun...

indiapoop.com = 202.71.102.76

BZ
    Tel. +501.273820

Creation Date: 08-May-2005
    Expiration Date: 08-May-2006

Domain servers in listed order:
    34157.mercury.orderbox-dns.com

descr: Telekom Multimedia of Telekom Malaysia Berhad
    descr: Telekom Exchange II Jalan Lingkaran Fauna
    descr: 63000 Cyberjaya Selangor MALAYSI

11th of Jun, 2008

Thanks a lot, you saved me $100. I almost bought a card for my dads 50th of this site.

• Mi
      12th of Jun, 2008

I read this too late. Man, I feel stupid.

• Ti
      21st of Jun, 2008

Wow...too little too late...wish I would've found this site about 3 weeks ago...you guys are exactly correct...DO NOT send this @$%#&%$ ANY money- I'm headed overseas soon, and my bf and I just may look this son of a $%*&^ up...

• Ge
      30th of Jun, 2008

WOW! I wish I would have found this site sooner! My dads with the FBI and were going to track his ### down.

• Ty
      28th of Sep, 2008

"Lol" is a scam. We had a representative order from him and of course we received nothing. However..

I AM NOT A SCAM...

We carry all states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. All holograms/ UAV are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/UAV that are on the actual Id's. Our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. All templates are consistently updated. One novelty Id (including university card) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. We are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-Tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.

• Ni
      17th of Dec, 2009

I am an idiot. The situation looks a little hopeless because if a site is illegitimate, posts will be made, even to "honest" groups like this one. And if a site IS legit, you could never be sure that you're not being scammed again!

• Ni
      17th of Dec, 2009

By the way, ´╝ęgot scammed by id-blog.com and underground-review.com