i-d-c.net / i-d-c.net is a SCAM!!!

My sister sent money w express mail.
Buy still didn't get anything.
we know that they just stole money.
And never answered of email.
We will wait for little bit more.
And then we will contact dubai police.

Su

Comments

• Wo
      7th of Jan, 2009

same con and dont trust underground review all operated by same scammer

31st of Jan, 2009

non delivery, no response!!!
    My sister sent money w express mail.
    They just got money!
    It's a SCAM!!!

• Ro
      31st of Jan, 2009

Destination Movers are crooks...need to be put out of business and deported b ack to Isreal...we don't need "these" kind of people in our country...Here just to steal our money and move on...FB I needs to investigate for Wire fraud and illegal immegration, etc...IRS also needs to investigate for tax evastion...they are stealing our goods, either destroying them or selling on the side...either way, our citizens are losing the battle.

• He
      2nd of Feb, 2009

yeah whatever...i-d-c.net is all right...u re just a bunch of stupid people, which most likely screwed up the adresse or something... u get either free template sample and id card

• Ka
      3rd of Feb, 2009

i-d-c.net is a scam site!!! Do not use them! They take your money and run!

• Xt
      5th of Feb, 2009

we bought from them and have no complaints every bar lets us in! Ron C you sound nuts and make no sense!

• Xt
      5th of Feb, 2009

They are very legit only scam sites bash them to get business.

Hi this is susan.
    My sister did get her id.
    sorry for posting and not giving them time to deliver.

10th of Feb, 2009

My sister still didn't get id.
    She sent money almost 1month ago.
    They didn't send email to her and never answered so far.
    It's a 100% SACM!!!
    And one funny story is male 'Susan' left some message on the board like me.
    I think that he is working for i-d-c.net.

• Yu
      11th of Feb, 2009
    i-d-c.net - Non delivery unanswered emails
    idc.net /novelty i.d's
    United Arab Emirates
    idc.net

I made a order with these people not to long ago. They state on their site that it will take two days after they recieve your money to send a email to you. I recieved no such email and i know they recieved my money because i had tracking on my money. I sent them several emails asking what was going on with my order and i have not had one answered. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM, SORRY TO SAY THERE IS NO WAY IT SEEMS TO GET A I.D.

Dont spend your money on them, you will NOT get anything back and you will be out 85.00 ###ing dollars of any ###ing currency.

17th of Feb, 2009

We need to contact Dubai police.
    They r big SCAM!!!

• Sm
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Well susan you are very confused!! You said 25 days ago that your sister got her id now your talking about contacting Dubai Police, FOR WHAT, may i ask if you received your id?? And how would you contact a police about a fake id that you were trying to get to deceive someone??? Boy, you sound silly!!!

3rd of Mar, 2009

What r u talking about it?
    I'm a FEMALE!
    The fake 'susan' is MALE!!!
    We still didn't get anything from i-d-c.net.
    Maybe male'susan'is working for i-d-c.net.
    He is still stealing money.
    Be careful!

3rd of Mar, 2009

guys don't kid yourself it's a scam... its cash, which means there's no record of the transaction, they have no obligation to send you an i.d. so why would they. just dont do it.

3rd of Mar, 2009

Another thing that came to my attention.. i was reading some of the other complaints, and it seems very strange that someone named "Lewis" has only posted on these i.d. complaint sections. Why does this guy care so much about anonymous posts and why does he jump on every complaint and says the same thing.. In my opinion, it's rather funny how these sites try to trick people.. they probably make a lot of money off of idiots but... common its clearly a scam.. and this "admin" that has been posing threats to complaints... hahaaa laugh at him or her... the only posts this "admin" has posted on are these i.d. ones what kind of admin is that?! only 5 posts haha... whatever.. some people like to scam.. i feel for you guys cuz my buddy got scammed by this site within the month..this is why i've decided to share info with people.. im not at all another site trying to gain business cuz they are all porobably operated by the same guy... so don't listen to any stupid comment people might say... and wow common.. to pretend you're that girl susan and try to trick us into thinking she got it.. i mean bro.. its clearly a diff profile if you click it.. i mean hes male for god sakes lol.. anyways i hope you whoever comes across this site questioning the legitimacy of this site disregards my posts. do NOT send them money you will be sorry. trust me.

3rd of Mar, 2009

i meant to say at the end please do not disregard my post if you're questioning the legitimacy of i.d.c.net you'll thank me.

• Du
      3rd of Mar, 2009

to be honest you all crack me up if you are committing a scam u should be aware of scams, if you want a fake id the only way you will recieve one is by trial and error if you are that broke you have to ### about loseing 85 dollars or watever it is you should not be in a bar you are ridiculous u will not get a strait answer on these id boards u will just have to trial and error if u really want one that bad and like i said if u are to broke u have to ### about 85 dollars u lost in buying a fake id u cant even afford drinks do it if u think it is true if not dont sh-- happens.

3rd of Mar, 2009

why are you on this complaint board dustyn if you have no complaint. and how do you know the cost of the i.d. guys seriously don't listen to people telling you its not a scam, or the complaints are not legit.. i would not be wasting my time enforcing this if i were lying.. but the people who want money will spend their time on here telling you otherwise.. do not send them money... i dont know about other sites but i.d.c.net for sure is not legit, they wouldnt evens end m the free samples that they claim to send out.. whatever dustyn don't encourage companies like this to get away with people's money.. people expect to be provided with a service. not to be scammed.. its not right to get fake id's but it is also not right to take money from people.. again.. do NOT use the uhh "trial and error" method on idc.net.. its a for sure error.

3rd of Mar, 2009

and uh.. stupid comment when you said if you cant afford to lose 85 bucks you cant afford drinks.. haha buddy.. if you lost 85 bucks you'd be pissed... its like burning money.. its not to say you cant afford to put it towards something useful... and if people do the "trial and error" im sure they'll lose well over 85 in the process

3rd of Mar, 2009

ok one last thing.. heres some evidence that the site is a scam.. look at their supposed i-d-c sample of an ontario i.d. at this link

now.. look at this link here which is a CTV toronto article in ont he new ontario i.d. and note the picture in both examples... they clearly just took samples from the internet.

if thats not a scam.. i dont know what is