I. C. Systems, Inc. / Wrongful Reporting to Credit Bureau

1 444 Highway 96 East, P.O. Box 64437St Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-735-8029

Medical Bills paid by Insurance. Have a receipt where the the bill was paid in full. I. C. Systems still reported it to a credit Bureaus. Talk to a lady name Ms White on 7/08/05 said she would have them removed. Collection was removed from all bureaus, but one - Equifax. I feel I should not have to correct mistakes made by this agency. I do not work for them. While I was trying to clear the matter this agency was rude, abusive, and unwilling to work with me. I finally work through the Dr. office to clear everything up about the charge. When the Dr. Office reported it to I. C. Systems they did nothing. I. C. Systems said that they sent me a Letter stating that this was an error, but I never received it. I have proof that the bill was paid, that it should never have been turned over to a collection agency, and I have the dates that I talk to people aboaut this. All I am asking is that they remove the collection from Equifax Credit Bureau.

Jo Ann Bailey

Comments

• Pa
      27th of Dec, 2007
    I. C. Systems, Inc. - Constant phone calls bordering on harassment!
    I. C. Systems, Inc.
    737 Northmoor Road
    Lake Forest
    Illinois
    Phone: 847-615-8415

They have been calling me 4-6 times a day to collect on a pledge I made to Illinois Cops for Kids. The pledge has been paid yet they still call but do not leave any messages. They even called on Christmas Eve at least 4 times. I am registered on the Do No Call List and recently updated my information.

23rd of Jan, 2008

These people are ridiculous, they start calling before 8 in the morning and they don't quit until well after 9 pm. They never leave a message, they just keep calling and calling... It's not bordering on harassment, it IS harassment.