I C Systems / Harassing elderly

I C Systems calls my parents house non- stop several times daily looking for someone who does not live there, and hasn't lived there in 20 years! My parents are elderly and in poor health, and told this creditor not to call again, but the ignorant jerk told them he would call until he got the person he was looking for.
My parents do not owe anyone, and do not deserve being harassed
by this company. They have no information of any kind to give this company about anyone! Something needs to be done!

Comments

• Kc
      13th of Nov, 2007

My parents do not owe anyone, and do not deserve being harassed

20th of Nov, 2007

I have a major problem with I C systems. I keep getting calls from this company over three times a day. Not only that but when I do answer they hang up on me. I call back to find out what company it is and they want my phone number and name plus a few more personal info before they can tell me the name of the company. This is scary with what happens these days. The people who work for this company are a bunch of idiots and they are harassing a lot of people and it needs to stop ASAP. If they call me one more time I am reporting them to the police.

4th of Dec, 2007

Hello, my name is Attorney Joseph A. Mullaney, III. I represent Pennsylvania and New Jersey consumers against companies that mis-program their computers to call the "wrong person." I have found that the only way these companies change their policies is to be hit in the pocketbook. If you have a residential (non-business) telephone number receiving unlawful consumer debt collection telephone calls, you may have a cause of action. Did you know that you may be entitled up to $1000.00 under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692, et seq. and another $1500.00 for each automated (prerecorded or artificial) telephone call under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. 227, et seq.?

If you wish to speak about your matter, please email me. If we agree that professional representation is warranted, I represent consumers without any upfront costs or attorneys fees. Instead, they will be deducted from your recovery and/or awarded by the court against the defendants. Other terms and conditions apply. I hope to hear from you soon because there are important statute of limitations governing your possible action.

Nothing herein is intended nor may it be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an attorney.

Very truly yours,
    Tel 856-784-0101
    Fax 856-784-5558

• Ka
      12th of Jan, 2008

yes i know what you mean they call my friends house everyday looking for someone who doesnt live there either, and even if they did there is no reason in this world that they need to be calling more than once a day. Also when you call the number back that they call you on it says that the person is suppposed to leave a messege and they never do... I get about 3 phone calls a day, ive told them once not to call that early because they call at 8 am everyday even on the weekends , im supposed to give birth in one week and i have to deal with some ### calling my house at 8 am every saturday, within the last 2 weeks i have 10 calls on my caller id... its getting ridiculous and i would love for them to stop calling me... its not even my bill its my parents bill, i mean i understand that you need to pay your bills but there is no reason to harrass someone like that...

• Ky
      28th of Apr, 2008

jim from this company is rude, unprofessional person they need to get a better staff.