I C System Inc / Trying to collect a debt discharged in Bankruptcy

1 PO BOX 64378Saint Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-735-0516

I C Sytem Inc has put a current/active/ seriously past due report on my credit report Jan 2011. The account was discharged in a Bankruptcy in 2009. I was lied to and told they were not aware of the Bankruptcy. However I pulled my credit report 2 weeks BEFORE I made the phone call to them. On one of the 3 major credit reporting agencies the report stated in Bankruptcy. On the other 2 it states the account was put in active collections as of January 2011. How can they not know the account was discharged in a bankruptcy when it states that on one of the credit reporting agencies? Bankruptcy is difficult to recover from as it is. And this company has lowered my credit score by erroneously reporting an account as active collections when the debt was discharged 2 years ago. It's against the law. I was also told if I didn't provide proof in 24 hours of the bankruptcy they will continue to call. They had their proof already according to one credit agency. I was also told by one of their reps that they cannot remove their report from the credit agencies. No wrong answer. The account will be reported correctly...my attorney is making sure of it.

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2011

Um, you need to file to re-open your BK and file contempt and sanctions with your corraborating evidence show the vioaltion of the dishcarge and the stay of relief.
    Do not waste time haggling with a 10.00 per hour debt collector, just sue them.
    File an Adversary Proceeeding in the BK that where you can sue a creditor inside the BK.

• Li
      17th of Jun, 2011
    I C System Inc - CALLS ALLDAY LONG

I been getting call from this conpany i c system.inc every day from 8am to 9pm I did pick up the phone one day and the person on the other end kept asking me for all info on me but would never tell me his name or the name of the conpany untill i look it up on the internet i told them that this did not belong to me and that this bill was from my dad that he own ebay some money but i could not get the amount out of him. He just keep talking and talking that i need to get my dad on the phone i don't know how many times i told him that my dad had pass away and that i could not put him on the phone. But he would not listen to me he then was call me name and that i was a deatbeat like my dad and i did not know what i was talking about so i hung up on him he call right back and did the same thing again i hung up again he call right back again. I then told him to stop calling me and that i could nolonger help him. but they all start to call diff ones from that office. So i sent a letter to them to stop calling me and that i was keeping a record of the calls and times. But they still keep calling me even after they had rec the letter from me as i sent it cerf and return sign. I now have went to a atty on this matter and he is going to be filling a sute on them for this matter i'm just had it with company like this who think they just can do what they want and get away with it so i hope that my atty win my case which i think he will.

• Me
      8th of Jun, 2012
    I C System Inc - Incorrect website

The website provided so that I can pay online does not exist. Yet when I call to confirm the website the representative won't provide me with the website, but keeps insisting for me to provide my credit card # so that I can make a one time payment. Ten minutes later I still have no website for online payments, they won't agree to set up a payment plan, and the representative wouldn't change his offer for a one time payment in full. The entire set up seems fraudulent.