Hyundai Wonderboom / damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
I purchased a secondhand vehicle from Hyundai Wonderboom.
It went back a week later to fit fog lights and to repair a few minor issues, however my vehicle ended up staying there for a month.
1. The dealership sent my vehicle to a 3rd party named Vision Motors
2. this 3rd Party Vision Motors Claimed that they found no issues with my vehicle
3. Vision Motors Blew My vehicles ECU and never informed me.
4. I received the vehicle back after a minth and now there is more damage than when it went in.
More Hyundai Wonderboom Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance 
- Hyundai - stupid mechanics
- Hyundai Canada - warranty coverage 
- Hyundai Motor America - ruining credit for a 2011 trade in for 2013 sante fe