Hyundai / used car
I am disappointed in the service I have received from Hyundai Pinetown. I purchased a second hand car last year November 2015 and to this day the number plates on the car have not been changed.
I was told the COR certificate on the vehicle had expired and that it had to be tested again, the car was taken and I was told it failed due to bad tyres. I was then told by the sales representative that the two tyres would be fitted in, at the dealerships expense. Almost three months down the line this still has not been sorted out and now I have been told that I need to pay for the tyres.
I need clarity on the process of changing number plates and I need to find out if I am liable to pay for the tyres.
More Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance