Hyundai South Africa / engine ceased without any warning

1 Stellenbosch Cape Town, South Africa

I bought a Brand New 2011 Hyundai IX35 2LT GL Premium Petrol Man form Hyundai Stellenbosch . The vehicle has given me Two major setbacks first it was gearbox issues in 2013 and now its Engine Ceased 01 May 2017 . This is now costing me R138000.00 to repair because warranty has expired already . I tried to contact the company for the Engine Recall they have on these vehicles form year 2009 to 2016 but Hyundai SA is tight lipped in that regard but UK is responding and referring me back to Hyundai SA which is unresponsive .

I don't know what to do any more . Can any one give me some advise please.

• Updated by njaggers, Dec 28, 2017

I don't know what to do any more . Can any one give me some advise please.

Nj