Hyundai Santro Xo (Real Earth) Model / unfair trade practise and non delivery of car on due delivery date by dealer

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to inform you that I have booked Santro XO (Colour: REAL EARTH ) on 1st October 2007 with your dealer M/s Suhrit Hyundai Yusuf Sarai vide receipt No : 0252 amounting to Rs 5000/-) to be delivered on 17th October 2007. Further, I have paid partly down payment Rs 45,000/- vide receipt No 0503 on their request on 12th October 2007. However, on the delivery date, they are unable to deliver the required model of car by providing me unreasonable excuse and offering me some other non required model & colour .
Moreover, on the assurance of the dealer (first on 1st October and later on 12th October ) I have also applied for the car loan from ICICI Bank, which has been approved and delivery order is ready with the bank in the name of dealer. Apart of this EMI would be probably starting from next month on which unnecessary interest cost loads on me.
Due to this kind of unfair trade practice & breach of trust for promoting sales by Hyundai Dealer, I am unable to purchase the required Car during the Navratri season going on, besides suffering mental agony , harassment and incurring my own cost. I strongly feel that if these kinds of practice followed by Hyundai then you will definitely going to loose customers.

So I would request to look into the matter urgently ( as no response is coming from dealer side and Hyundai Motors ) . And Ihave made my mind to take legal action by:

1) Taking Legal action against Hyundai and
2) Exposing the Above trade practice by Hyundai dealer in the media .
Thanking you

Manish Marwah . (Chartered Accountant)
Mob: +[protected]
Email: ca.manishmarwah@yahoo.com
Complaint No [protected]

Comments

• Am
      13th of Jan, 2008

Hi Manish,
    I just read your complaint about Suhrit Hyundai here.
    I'm facing exactly the same problem,the difference being the branch.Its Suhrit, Mayapuri.

I have also lodged a complaint with Hyundai yesterday, but you said there was no response from Hyundai too. So Im little more worried now. I hope your problem must have been solved by now. Can you help me out solving this problem by letting me know how you got your problem solved. Plz suggest me something if you can.

Rgrds,