Hyundai / Santro Xing / fraud by hyundai dealer at pathnakot, punjab india
I purchased Santro XO(Metallic) color Real Earth bearing Chasis Number MALABSIHR6M959319*J & Engine number : G4HG6M945918 from Your Dealer at Pathankot “ NOVELTY HYUNDAI” Mammun , Pathankot. On 18/10/2006 Paying a draft of Rs. 3,75,910/-. Before Purchasing the car I was Offered different schemes and with detailed negotiations following deal was finalized. The Dealer offered me the following:
1. Free Comprehensive Insurance. 2. Free Accessories like Stereo MP3 player(Hyundai), Car center locking remote, Seat Covers, Mud Flaps , Mating, Fog lamps. 3. Tube less Tyres having cost 4000/- ( Four thousand only) more than the Company fitted Bridgestone Tires ( As told and Promised by Sales Executive at the time of Deal) 4. Rs 6000/- ( Six Thousand only ) cash Discount against MRP i.e. 3,81,910/-. The total benefits as Per Sales Executive Promise are worth about 45,000/- . This Offer was written on Paper and was duly signed and stamped by Sales Executive.
When Car was handed over to me the main booklet was bearing Tyre Serial Numbers 3506, 3606,3606 & 3606 but Tires were replaced by Apollo Amazer XL tyres. I objected Immediately and reminded them that they promised me rather lured me for Rs. 4000/- costlier than then fitted tires. They ascertained that these tires are costlier as per their Promised in the Deal but on inquiry on Mobile from My sources I was Shocked to know instead of giving me Benefit of Rs. 4000/- they have replaced my tyres with comparatively inferior ones and defrauded me of Rs..6500/-(Six thousand Five Hundred only)(4000 + 2500(cost difference of replaced tires). Immediately raises voice and argued on that on realizing that their fraud has been exposed they replaced tires with another tyres from some other Car having different Batch Number 3706 for each tire. I asked for my original tyres Their replied was that those tyres are not with them now(Perhaps gone to Grey Market in 15 minutes ?).
As a right I asked them to refund me Rs. 4000/-( Four thousand only). They Planly refused to pay back. When Contacted the Branch Manager Mr. D.K.Sharma he admitted the fraud but gave a very strange , painful, irritating and awkward reply “ This is not fraud this is all business tricks we play with customers because in the era of competition we have to do such frauds” and accepted that tyres which he replaced in the Name of superior Tyres were inferior and were made Tubeless after removing tube from normal tyres and replacing nozzle. They admitted that they did it deliberately and very boldly and shamelessly accepted that I(me) was lured and they will not pay back any thing.
You are requested to please ask your dealer to refund me Rs. 4000/-(Four thousand only) and stop this fraud hence forth. I am trying to procure the list of already defrauded customers.
I wonder if the Manufacturing company is also involved / is in the conspiracy with the dealer to defraud its customers of at least Rs. 6500/- under the jarb of giving a benefit of Rs. 4000/- on Tube less tyres . Because in the name of Giving tubeless tyres ( that is too Cheaper from the company fitted tyres). The Bridge stone tyres Each costing around 2300/ each - with the cheaper Appolo amazer XL costing around Rs. 1800/- each. In the name of giving a benefit worth 4000/- on Tube less tyres. Manufacturing Company should stop this fraud immediately to prove that they are not one with the dealer in looting the Public. Company should take this very seriously as it is defaming their name too.
This complaint was filed with Customer relations HYUNDAI INDIA on 30th October 2006 but after that several emails to company and telephonic talks did not revealed any results. I have spent some thousand rupees on phone and cost of mental tension can not be ascertained. Please help me to take this complaint to Managin Director Hyundai India or Korea. I have already mailed to Media relations Global Hyundai but no reply came from there too.
More Hyundai / Santro Xing Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - I am complaining about my 2012 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service and poor service at napleton hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - napleton hyundai
- Hyundai Brackenfell - hyundai accent hatch 1.6 fluid automatic - demo 2016
- Hyundai Motor America - front sub-frame corrosion, 2002 hyundai