Hyundai Santro / car returned in a bad condition after the service.
I had given my Santro Xing (MH-01-PA-5067) for servicing at Jaybharat Workshop in Chembur.
It was 20,000km service and all the previous car servicing were done at Jaybharat workshop in Chembur itself.
The car was delivered to my house in the late evening. Once taken the delivery i noticed the following :
1 ) My car tyre was punctured.
I took the car to the nearest Tyre shop to get the puncture repaired. On checking the stephny Tyre, i observed that the original tyre was missing and instead a completely worn-out tyre was present.
2)Also, there were insects crawling out of the draft of the AC.
On calling up the service center, nothing was done about it.
Instead of finding out a solution for this, i was told that its not their responsibility and they cant offer any solution.
This is the most pathetic customer service that any one could ever provide.
I hope u take my complaint into consideration and also hoping that strict action will be taken.
More Hyundai Santro Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing
- Hyundai, Dickson, City PA - customer service
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd