Hyundai Pietermaritzburg & Pinetown / Poor Business Ethics

Jul 20, 2015
Colin Naidoo
Phone: 0828837003
I was looking to buy a used Hyundai i20. My search began on cars.co za, until I was contacted by a salesperson from Hyundai Pietermaritzburg who notified me that the spec of vehicle I was looking for was arriving within the week. When the did arrive he contacted me and I asked him to keep the vehicle for me as this vehicle feel within my budget. He agreed to keep the vehicle for me and we set up the appointment to conclude the sale agreement. Before going on the appointment I contacted the salesperson to confirm our appointment which he confirmed at no time did he state to me that the vehicle was sold. I got to the dealership the salesperson showed me the vehicle I confirmed that I will buy the vehicle and asked him to prepare the OTP. After awhile he notifies me the the vehicle is sold. This was exactly the same experience I had today [protected] at the Hyundai dealership in Pinetown. Integrity no longer exists further there are no systems in place as to the sale of vehicles among salespersons within dealerships. I would never recommend anyone to these dealerships. There standard is far below business practice or business ethics. Poor representation of such a lovey car image. I am still looking to buy a Hyundai and I trust you will be able to put me into the right hand. I am a victim of very poor work ethics.