Hyundai — oil leaks
I purchased A BRAND NEW Hyundai from Amanzimtoti branch, Kwa Zulu Natal.I noticed oil leaks on my driveway. I thought it was from another vehicle and never bothered about it until a friend who is a panelbeater indicated that this vehicle was previously involved in an accident as the colour on front bumper differs from the overall colour of car. As I had never taken the vehicle to any panelbeater I suspect that the vehicle was damaged by Hyundai and sold as new. I reported this defect to Amanzimtoti branch but to no avail. the Hyundai has approximately 30 000kms on clock. I would like to know from Hyundai head office who can assist me further as no positive feedback from Amanzimtoti branch is forthcoming?
More Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering 
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance