Hyundai Of North Jacksonville / very sneaky, bad people

1 7200 Blanding BlvdJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (904) 899-0900

I went to Hyundai of North Jacksonville, i made the mistake to give them my phone number, after that, they just wouldn't stop calling. I stopped answering, i got a much deal from elsewhere, they called me from an out of state area code, i just couldn't believe it, very sneaky, very bad people.

Va

Comments

• Sc
      26th of Apr, 2009

Horrid...as someone who purchased a car here in Ca. 2002, I *did* have an overall good experience with the staff/dealer/whatever..however, I went back there with my mother (who co-signed) a few years later to see about getting a newer model (my car had alot of body damage in the front from a previous incident)

I was then told that I still owed too much my current car, but that they would "see if they could pull a few strings'..

While waiting for further clarification, we were approached by a "manager" who told us that he really 'felt for us' but that the only "solution" would be to buy *ANOTHER* car with a lower payment, thus becoming *two* monthly payments!

We told him that we would Not be interested in that, and he then proceeds to ask my mom what she thought would be more expensive, 'an extra car payment, or the cost of burying your daughter when the hood of her car flys up, smashing the windshield and killing her instantly?!"

I am sure I don't need to elaborate on her response, but ...if looks could kill..

Needless to say, neither her, nor I will EVER go back to Hyundai of North Jax..buyer beware!!