Hyundai / new vehicle and very poor customer service

1 Australia

I am having problems with Hyundai . They are refusing to service my vehicle despite this being part of the purchase price and refusing to address my complaints. One problem I had was that a staffmember refused to fully fill in the "Service and Warranty Passport" booklet when I first brought in the car for service( thus similar to the above where Hyundai is not documenting matters carefully). When I insisted he was very rude and accused me of being a nuisance! Internally I have been ignored overall. I have written to the external Hyundai office but no response yet. I am surprised that the complaint was not dealt with immediately. I cannot understand why a consumer like myself who bought a new Hyundai car for thousands of dollars would be treated in such a way where I am made by Hyundai to never buy a Hyundai car again in the future and to tell others not to either. And all that was needed was excellent customer service with attention to individual customers ( post purchase). I will be taking my complaint to a higher level of management. The impression I am getting is that Hyundai don't care and don't seem to care who knows that. Well be warned - this results in consumers not buying Hyundai cars. Be very careful about after sales service from Hyundai.

Se