Hyundai Motor America / 2013 hyundai tuscon - brandon hyundai, tampa fl
Fraud - Bait & Switch On 8/1/18 at 7:30 pm we contacted Brandon Hyundai in regards to a 2013 Hyundai Tuscan (Stock #H80931A) listed on Car Guru's and on the Brandon Hyundai website listed at $6994. We confirmed the price 3x with Hailey and agreed to drive 2 hours to their location to test drive this vehicle. On 8/2/18 at 9:00 am we arrived at Brandon Hyundai and discovered that the advertisement (Which we still have a printed copy) included the price of $6994, NEW TIRES, NEW BREAKS, & CERTIFIED was true until we were in the car test driving it. When we returned, the dealership changed the price to $11, 998 and would not honor the new breaks, new tires, and would not certify the car because it now had a few too many miles on it! Being horrified at what was happening, they said that "for us" they would let us have it at $9900!!! This place needs to be shut down if this is how they conduct business and fraudulently advertise their vehicles.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance