Hyundai Middelburg (TVL) / hyundai ix35 damage to vehicles engine.

216 COWEN NTULI STREET MIDDLEBURG, MIDDLEBURG MP, South Africa

Goodmorning Sir, My Vehicle went in for the 90 000 km Major service in a excellent no problem condition and I bought the vehicle at hyhundai in Boksburg and had it serviced in Middleburg at Hyundai. According to Hyundai Middleburg some of the problems happened at Boksburg Hyundai.I understand that the damages is over R50 000 and I don't take responsibility for that cause everything that is wrong with my vehicle happened when it was at Hyundai Middleburg.So far Middleburg Branch is trying there best to help me, but they don't know what to do anymore.All that I want is that my vehicle gets repaired to its fully.And I want it the way it was, without noises, computer damage and fuel management system problems .I was happy when I bought the vehicle, but now with all these problems I wonder if I made the right choice buying the hound. The paperwork can all be obtained from hyundai Middleburg .I hope my first Hyundai and not my last ever. Mr C Proctor-Parker [protected] Address-6 Meidoring street Mpumalanga MP Cell no [protected] Vehicle information 2011 Hyundai ix35 2.0 // Reg no HNZ806MP // VIN NO KMHJU81BMBU167990 // Engine no G4KDAU112175

Ce