Hyundai i10complaint about my vechile i10 magna kappa.

The below letter copy is i have sent to hyundai customer care on 24th june, still my car is in service center they are telling the parts is not avialable, and still my windshield problem is not yet resolved, they are telling there are some procedure, the manufactores will come for an inspection about winshield this is 2nd month i registerd against this issue. none will came, i think after an accident they will come.

What i want to do..
----------------------------------------------------------
I am a proud owner of i 10 magna kappa from 3 Feb 2017(4 momth) till my second service. Two days after the second service the vechile started giving me trouble it started with a small sound from the engine and the sound increased day by day. The now the vechile is in MGF service center Palarivatom - Cochin - Ernakulam - Kerala - India. The service engineres over there are they not able to find out what is the trouble with my vechile. when i contacted the service center they requested me for two weeks time which is not acceptable by me as i am a business person in a starting stage and my travelling is 100-120 Kms. So please check in to my matter and do the needful as soon as possible, otherwise it may effect your cost and dealer reputaion if i move to leagal actions which will be a waist of time for the three parties.

Hoping that you may consider my matter immedieltly and giving me full support by sending your i10 enngs to MGF service center Palarivatom - Cochin - Ernakulam - Kerala (To my knowledege this is the first ever engine complaint registered on a i10 kappa kerala)

NB: Even before this complaint i have registered the compliant about my front windsheild at the same service center which have not been taken care about till date.

Comments

Apr 25, 2008
    Hyundai I10 - non delivery of car
    India

To
    The Managing Director FAX Nos:- 011-[protected]
    Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
    New Delhi.

Subject: Hyundai motors Humiliation and Casual attitude towards customer.

Dear sir,
    Greetings of the day!

This is in continuation to the mail sent to CR earlier. DATED 16/04/2017.
    I will meet you in probably any CII meet you join or any Korean meet we will have. Because I know this letter will probably not reach to you.

I am serving a punishment to take a decision for buying Hyundai car. I will not let this happens with my friends, colleague or family.

This is in reference to the purchase of Hyundai i10 Magna to be purchased from Suhrit Hyundai Greenpark in the name of Chetan Negi.

Your organizational structure is so complex that your receptionist transfers the calls directly to customer care without proper listening what the customer wants to say.
    If I am dialing board nos. then I can reach to toll free customer care nos also.
    Then she transfers the calls to the sales people Like vikas saxena who is Handling this case from last Thursday but not been able to help me by giving the Excuse of ICICI formalities which is not correct and not true.

I have called atleast twenty times to get the contact people names and
    Ms Farah was the first contact person to reach.
    In Hyundai corporate Ms Neeru told me that I will receive a call from Neeraj kohli he never calls.
    Mr saurabh srivastava never picks up phone.
    Mr Mohit chabbra is so busy that a cheque can not be made in favor of dealor for past 5 days.

Today also they can not deliver me my car. My finance people are going to charge EMI from 4th of may which the loan i have not used.I was told either take refund or we will transfer your case to MGF Hyundai. I went to MGF on Monday waited whole day at home but they could not deliver the car.

Now today 21st of april they are refusing to deliver the car.
    If i transfer my case to another dealor like SAMARA or MGF karolbagh who are ready to give car by tuesday itself they are asking for change in rate of interest applicable from last week. 13.5 % to 14.75% ICICI bank

There is no other hope but to lodge an FIR against suhrit (COPY ATTACHED) and now I refuse to buy any Hyundai CAR.

Looking forward for an immidiate response.

CHETAN NEGI

(copy of mail send to [protected]@hmil.net) dated 16.04.08

Dear sir,
    Greetings of the day!

I have been seriously humilated by the dealor and they dont bother with the reputation of Hyundai. I have prviousely worked with Samsung india and i know the Korean Culture.

It is indeed a shame to have dealors like suhrit.

I booked my vehicle on february and i was told to get the delivery on Monday April 14. Last day of Navratra.

Now today 16th of april they are refusing to deliver the car even on 24th of april. They are ready to refund my 45000 Rs downpayment i have deposited two months ago.
    If i transfer my case to another dealor like SAMARA or MGF karolbagh who are ready to give car by today itself they are asking for change in rate of interest applicable
    from last week. 13.5 % to 14.75% ICICI bank which is indeed a big cost 400 Rs a month per emi is the difference. Please calculate by yourself for 60 months .

My loan was approved and cheques have been given and has been disberssed by the bank in next two days to suhrit past 15 days.

Please take this mail as an intimation that any action i am going to take would be against directly Hyundai party Suhrit Greenpark.

Looking forward for an immidiate response.

CHETAN NEGI

• Ro
      Feb 08, 2013
    Hyundai I10 - non receipt of car documents even after 25 days of full payment
    Poddar Hyundai Gaya
    India

My father had purchased Hyundai I10, Magna from Poddar Hyundai, Gaya under Hyundai December Delights offer at a price of 4.6 lakhs and had paid INR 2.60 lakhs in December itself with an understanding with the dealer that car would be registered in January 2017 and was assured delivery of car with complete documents. The car delivered on January 16, 2017, but we are yet to receive the registration documents. It has been such a disappointing experience with Hyundai.