Hyundai i10 / delayed service
i purhased a hyundai i10 from das motors, abu lane, meerut, u.p., india 10 months back. the car has started making noise . i took it to the dealer mentioned above and they told me that the engine is defective. now when i want the parts to be changed, they are continuously delaying the repair telling that the parts are not available and are awaited. this has already taken 15 days and my work is suffering a lot because of lack of my vehicle. people concerned at the dealers workshop do not give any proper information as to when the parts will be available making the problem worse. can anybody help me out i am in deep trouble.
dr anil nausaran
More Hyundai i10 Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd
- Hyundai Motor America - new lease on vehicle
- Hyundai i10 - lots of issue in new bought hyundai i10.
- Hyundai Motor America - service center