Hyundai - Ghabbour / Hyundai Verna 2007 / many defects in the car

1 Egypt Review updated:

I bought verna car in egypt from its ghabbour agent in rgypt and after issuing the license of the car I found many defects in the car as it is forbidden to drive car without numbers. And then I went to ghabbour service and they dealt me very badly & in coolness at that time I observed only 2 defects the first is the direction circle not at the center but it has been fixed at the right side somehow& the second is: I heard sound in dipriaj with shaking, they made the direction's circle at the center and they did nothing for the second complaint.

I went there for next time as I felt the sound is raised with shake in it& I found the fender of the front is not equal from both sides, I found the floor of the car is like waves not plane & the console (The part which is under the handbrake is not one part but it is like the puzzle fixed as 2 parts)& the car while im driving comes (Sloped) to the right side.

And when I went to ghabbour hyundai service they said after long time of waiting you have to come on sunday as you have to leave the car for 2 days to fix it up but this after very big clash with the engineer there as he was treating me very badly and he left me to stay for about 3 hours and then he said all this.

I went on sunday they didn't fix all the defects specially the sound& the shake of depriaj & the part which is under the handbrake and they told come on next sunday to fix it and come on monday to continue.

Note: when I required to appeal to the manager some one came and in a very cold way said you have issued the license of the car so you wouldn't take one instead of it so if you want to make a file in the police station you will wait for years because we are in egypt and then he said I will change all these defects but as I said they did nothing.

I paid money to buy this car it is not a toy please cooperate with me to solve it. It is my right despite of any thing to take another car. It is a new car and it includes all these defects how come! The guy who talked with me there told me that the employee who let such car full of defects to exit out of the factory would be fired.

Everyone beware!

Comments

• Ad
      19th of Jun, 2008

I was planning to buy a new verna car so I change my mind

• Ta
      16th of Aug, 2008

i plan to buy verna because it, s cheapest car in Hyundai
    but many people advised me to change my mind about verna car.
    and now another complaint about verna.
    I hope somebody can correct this falts in Ghabbour companies.

• He
      26th of Aug, 2008

ALSO I AM HAS MANY MANY MANY DEFECT IN MY VERNA 2008 BUT I DID NOT KNOWN WHAT I SHALL DO
    I ASK GOD TO HELP EVERYBODY HAD
    ( EGYPTION - VERNA )
    IT IS A FUNNY NAME IN CAR MARKET .

• Hi
      4th of Sep, 2008

show me oll model

• Ra
      14th of Sep, 2008

yeap

• Ka
      13th of Nov, 2008

i agree with you in all you say, as i have the same problem with them from 2006 but the difrent that i change my engin 2 times and my warranty now finesh and i still have the same problem again ... the oil gone without areason, and they know that all verna 1.5L have the same problem, but they refuse to change the engin to the 1.6 and i dont know what i can do now.

• Wa
      21st of May, 2009

there is no good Service at all !!!, any way this will reflect in the trust of ghabbour, i change my mind

• Is
      26th of Jul, 2009

Ok guys, many thanks for advice Iwas intending to have this car ASAP.. so please as per your previous experience what do u suggest instead of Verna but in the same or near price level ?! .. awaiting your kind feedback.

31st of Jul, 2009