Hyundai / empty promises and bad service

1 Pietermaritzburg, South Africa Review updated:

I am driving a hyundai ix35 since i bought this care i have experiencing problems with it, i have been in and out to the pietermaritzburg dealer, the recent incident i have sent the car for gear box broblems on 11th /05/2015 I was told it will take 2 day to repair it. today is the 15th /05/2015 the car has not been sorted they now have told me that the car will be ready on monday 18th/05 /2015 Iam paying this car, i am using this car for work I have been not working the entire week i have problems at work I am doing to loose my job I am using this car for. No one is updating me i have to call them every day even the dealer principal has failled to assist me.

Mr
May 15, 2015

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009
    Hyundai - Advert
    England, Devon
    United Kingdom

In the advert for the i20 there is a water droplet on an object in a field which then falls on the car. How is this possible?

2nd of Jan, 2011
    Hyundai - Broken Car
    England, Buckinghamshire
    United Kingdom

In 2005 LK03EGF was in an accident and very badly damaged for all the names and details go to www.buythishere.com there is no charge for this.

3rd of Jan, 2011
    Hyundai - LK03EGF
    England, Buckinghamshire
    United Kingdom

Go to www.buythishere.com to see all the details of LK03EGF, this car was badly damaged and had its accident and damage history hidden from future owners of this car.

13th of Jan, 2011

Sorry this should start in 2003.

13th of Jan, 2011

Sorry, this should start... In 2003 LK03EGF was in an accident and very badly damaged.

• Mr
      14th of Oct, 2011
    Hyundai - Paint
    Illinois

I have a 2006 Sonata and the paint is coming off in large flakes. I was told by 3 separate body shops that it is indeed defective. When I contacted Hyundai they said that they will not cover it because it is outside of the warranty. So now my 5 year old car needs to be completely repainted at my cost.

• Th
      29th of Aug, 2012
    Hyundai - Fuel Tank
    South Africa

Hi, I've been driving a IX35 CRDI for 2 years and we battle to fill the tank. After numerous complaints and attempted changes to the tank still no success at the dealership. This is extremely frustrating and cause a lot of delays when travelling. Regards Theo

• Al
      12th of Sep, 2012
    Hyundai - Parts (Shortage / Availability)
    Tennessee

2012 Hyundai Elantra (less than 4, 800 miles) will not start. Towed into dealer, 9/5/12. Starter problem. Dealer can not get replacement part (Starter). Part is on "Back Order". Parts for 2012 model on "Back Order" ? What's the issue Hyundai USA ?