Hyundai Centurion / Misrepresentation

Jun 1, 2015
Hyundai Centurion
Phone: (012) 6650013
I bought a Sleek Silver Hyundai Grand I10 VIN no. MALA851CLFM113067, registration number DJ24DH GP from Hyundai in Centurion and was assisted by a gentleman called Mr William Magaela. During the sale transaction he told me that the vehicle comes with a Standard Service Plan and I was happy about it.. Around January / February 2015 I called him to enquire if the vehicle is on a 10 000 or 15 000 kilometre and he confirmed that its on a 15 000 interval. last week Wednesday or Thursday I booked it in for 15 000 km service at Hyundai in Hatfield and was given this morning's date. To my surprise this morning when I took it in for service I was told by the Service Advisor that the vehicle doesn't have any Service Plan on it. I then later called Ms Adre' Joubert Hyundai Centurion ((F & I Business Manager) who also confirmed that the vehicle is indeed NOT on a Service Plan. She further reiterated that there's a lot of issued this Salesman didn't tell to the clients. I feel that I have been strongly misrepresented by the Salesman (Mr William Magaela) and Hyundai Centurion should take full responsibility for all the mess he caused as their employee.