Hyundai Azera / azera problems
I have had a 2006 Azera for a little over 3 years. If you check the service records you will find many, many repairs since the purchase. Some took 5-7 days in which they had to completely remove the dash and in one case take out the passenger seat. The air conditioner has been a problem every summer and required some sort of repair.
I tried to return the car but was told that would be impossible si I just sucked it up. The service guys at the dealer have been terrific. The service manager Pat and the sevice drive person Joe have done an excellent job.
The problem is that I have been laid off and the car is out of warranty. Going forward I can not afford to pay for additional repairs and based on the history of this automobile I am afraid I will see many more in the future. Oddly enough, I bought the same car for my wife, 6 months after mine, and it seems to be fine. I should never have bought a new model as I did when I purcahesd mine.
I would like to know what Hyundia can do for me if anything. I appreciate your attention and hope to hear something back.
Robert E. Fouts
Cell - [protected]
More Hyundai Azera Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - parts rip-off
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior from service staff at pearson hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - airbag control unit
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing