Hyperzosin / Buyer beware

Buyer please beware! Since I didn't cancel my order for Hyperzosin within the 14 day trial period, I immediately incurred a minimum non-refundable charge of $248.00 (about $17/day). That's $49 for the first bottle and $99 for the next three automatically charged to your account and non-refundable after the trial period. Taking 2 tablets daily as recommended, Hyperzosin did not lower my blood pressure within the 14 day trial period or even after 30 days. From my experience, I don't recommend trying Hyperzosin. The product and marketing practices appear to be a complete scam!!!

Va

More Hyperzosin Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      29th of Apr, 2008

I would immediately file a claim with your bank to protest this charge. By the way, be very carefull with this product... it put me in the hospital with "alergic vasculitis". All the capilaries under my skin broke and looked like grape jelly... then I had a massive intestinal bleed. Really nasty stuff. Of course this is only my personal opinion, but it sure taught me a lesson...buyer beware. If you get an unexplained nose bleed or red marks under you skin, heed the warning. Thats how mine started.

• El
      13th of May, 2008

I tried your product because I would rather use natural means to correct a problem. I ordered the Hyperzosin have been on it for 6 weeks now to no avail. You automatically sent me 3 more bottles of which I would like to return 2 to get a refund. I am really disappointed since I really wanted it to work.

Give a the address to where I can send the other bottles.