Hyper Hoodia / Unauthorized Charges

Plano, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-777-5357
I, as it seems, many others fell for the scam of "Try this product for shipping costs" . I was charged an
additional 69.45 to my credit card without authorization. When I called "Kristy" and complained and wanted my account reimbursed, she informed me that that was not possible, but that she could cancel my account from this point forward so no other charges will be billed. I suggest that NO ONE fall for this SCAM.

Comments

Ar
  19th of Nov, 2008
It seems, I too fell for "Try this product for shipping costs" . I was charged an
additional 69.45 to my credit card without authorization. When I attmpted to call to complain it appears that they way the post the "800" number to your account is
"877- 776- ****. The starts represent the last four digits of the credit card number I used for the shipping charges. It makes it look like a full number but in actuality it is only their first six number and the last four of YOUR CC. So No way to contact them. Would like the actual number from the poster on 11/3/2008, if she sees this complaint! Also can tell her since the charge is over $50.00 most CC companies and banks will refund money after a period of time. I can't find a way to contact the company from the site I ordered from. My bank will refund it after it posts to my account tomorrow or friday. I feel very stupid, I've ignored all the hoodia scam letters I've received in e-mail, but fell for this add on webmd there appears no way to contactt them
La
  19th of Nov, 2008
I agree. These criminals scammed me for $69.45 also even after I cancelled the order the day after I received the sample. I'm going to file a dispute with my bank to get some type of reimbursement. If people only realized that bad causes create bad effects, that crap wouldn't happen. BUYER BEWARE of these scams.
Ke
  1st of Dec, 2008
I too was charged the 69.00 without knowing I had agreeded to this. I called them (the number was on my bank statement by the charge) . They were very snotty and rude. I told them the pills they sent were unopened and I wanted to send them back and get credit for them also NOT send me anymore. She said i could not send them back and not get my money back. I told her i was unhappy and was going to do something about it. I went to the mailbox today and there was ANOTHER bottle sent to me! Help! What do you think I should do?

Thanks,

Kelly
Ro
  5th of Jan, 2009
I'm having the same problems with this company. The phone number doesn't seem to work. I received the trial size for $4.95 (I think) and I am calling within the 14 days perod, with no response. I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen to me. Should I call my bank and let them know not to allow the charge? Thanks for your commnet.
Ja
  20th of Jan, 2009
I TOO WAS TAKEN I CALLED AND THEY WERE RUDE, AND SAID THAT I COULD'ND BE REINBUSED FOR A BOTTLE UNOPENED. I JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER BOTTLE TODAY. I GUESS WE NEED TO TO GET AHOLD OF OUR BANKS, AND THE BBB. JANET
Be
  23rd of Jan, 2009

Hyper Hoodia - defraud money
bottom two investments
Delaware

this product was advertised as free just pay shipping and handling of 4.95. they charged my credit card for the 4.95 plus 34.95 for the product. i sent it back because i am diabetic and couldn't use it. i told them why and to credit me for the 3.95, and not to send any more. well i get this called super food 12 and they charged me 74.95. i don't know what this is for. i never ordered it and they got my letter because they didn't send the hoodia. this is a fraudulent comany, and as you can see they are defrauding a lot of us stupid women looking for a shortcut to weight loss. please help usthank you
'
Ti
  30th of Jan, 2009
I too sent for the free sample for the $4.97 shipping anf handling. And then my credit card got billed $74.45 from Bottom Two Investments. I sent the bottle back to them. Instead of getting a refund of the $74.45. They billed my credit card yet again and sent me this crap yet again. Not only is this place a compleat rip off. But Hyper Hoodia doesn't even work.
Ne
  3rd of Feb, 2009
I too fell for the $4.95 shipping for a "Free Trail" of Super Food 12. Shortly after the "Free Trail" bottle arrived, I received a 30 day supply for $74.45. That got my attention! Both came through on my statement as Bottom Two Investments out of Deleware, even though the 866-913-0756 number beside it and on their hard to find "Terms and Conditions" link on their website (www.HealthierWayToGo.com) states to call Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm PST. Getting through on their 866 line was a nightmare and once I finally got through the connection was terrible. I started calling at 8am PST and it wasn't until 8:30am PST that I finally got more than the message that they were closed and what their "business" hours were. I also called the 866-407-1022 number for something called Fit Factory that their "Terms and Conditions" stated I would also have an additional $19.95 deducted from my card for and asked that my so called "order" be canceled with them also. I've also called my bank and have had the card I used for the initial $4.95 canceled as I do not trust this outfit to abide by my request to cancel my "order(s)." A few minutes of stupidity made for several days of work to make sure I do not get ripped off for anymore money by this place.
Lo
  8th of Feb, 2009
I recieved a sample of Hoodia gum and I never even put in an order. I saw this site while looking what to do with the merchandise and saw what was happening Thank you for the warning i will change my account how did they get my number it is a mystery to me.
Ja
  17th of Feb, 2009
these folks are a MAJOR rip-off...and I feel like a tool for falling for it!!! THEY WILL charge your credit card...PERIOD...all "sales" are final...refused to refund my $87.65...totally filing a complaint to anybody that will listen...starting with the BBB.
Ti
  4th of Mar, 2009
I am desparately trying to find a phone number or e-mail address to find out how to cancel any further charges that I anticipate from all the news of these types of scams. Can anyone please tell me how to do that?
Tc
  12th of Mar, 2009
I too was c=scammed by this Hyper Hoodia Labs. I never even ordered this stuff, but it just came in the mail along with crazy charges on my debit card for $69.95. Several other charges also appeared for Natural Acai, Bromalite, and Bottom Two. I would suggest you file a claim at your bank to reverse these unauthorized charges. They will automatically cancel the card and issue a new one at your request. You will be inconvenienced for 5-7 business days without your card, but at least you can end the viscious cyle of these unknown/unauthorized charges.
Ga
  17th of Apr, 2009
i was once again charged for pills i did
not recieve & it messed up my account so
can someone tell me what to do to stop
this from happening again.
Pe
  1st of Jul, 2009

Hyper Hoodia - unauthorized charges to my account
Hyper Hoodia/Nutri Fit/Nutri Foods
Ohio

I to fell for the scam. On the site it just said pay $4.97 for 14 day trial of the product. Less than two weeks later my account was charged $74.45 that was not authorized. On my bank account it has the contact information as Nutri Foods without a complete phone number to call an cancel. And on the unauthorized charges the contact is Nutri Fit with a phone number but very rude people who just laugh and say no refunds. 100% money back guarantee for 14 days is not stated anywhere on the site. Who can test a weight lose product in 14 days on whether it is going to work or not. I have not been able to locate the original site that I ordered from, I am sure that they are changing their information daily to keep up with every one that is getting scammed and reporting them.
Stay away from this company. They will steal from you!!