hyper hoodia labs / sending pills i do not want

1 110 m9th st#665Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:

i have sent these pills back to this
company two times &they keep sending them
back to me 'i dont want them to send me
any more&i have asked them not to take
any money out of my account' i want to
know is why do they keep sending them to
me when i dont want them any more.

vivian mcclain
121lakeview terrace aptc
greenville; nc

Comments

• El
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I have not order or authorized payment with my credit for the last two shipments received.

• Do
      2nd of May, 2009

I have the same darn problem...I am sending 5 bottles back with a letter to Hoodia Labs. My next step is a letter to the Attorney General's Office, the Consumer Protection Agency and at the least, I will ask my credit card to reverse any and all charges that are disputed! What else did you do? How do we stop all of these ### from sending this crap. I'll tell you this much! it is the very last time that I ever take any product on a free trial 30 day period. You can email me direct @ dotjjones@suddenlink.net if you want to discuss. be sure and put "YOUR COMPLAINT ABOUT HYPER HOODIA LABS" in the subject, otherwise, I might delete it. Thanks...Very angry and frustrated!

• Da
      27th of May, 2009
    hyper hoodia labs - i dont want these pills they keep sending me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hyper hoodia labs
    2120 Valencia NE Apt 1
    Albuquerque
    New Mexico

i have not recieved an invoice with any bottle recieved. i wanted a sample of the product and am now unwantingly getting a bottle of pills monthly that i am being charged for am not taking. i tried to look up an account with my name on it so i can CANCEL THE SERVICE but was unable to . THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS!

• Ka
      1st of Jun, 2009

I JUST CALLED 1-800-957-6988. THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER. SHE ALSO GAVE ME AN AUTHORIZATION # SO IF THEY CHARGE ME I AM PREPARED! ! !

KATHY ENGELKES