HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) / Many ways to scam people!

There are so many HYIP programs published and promoted in the Internet.

The programs some even provides the slogan of "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed" but how true is that? There is one time I invested in one of this programs and after 1 day, the program is gone with my money. So I found out that many people are been tricked by this type of program.

So many ways are been used to scam my money in this HYIP program.
First of all, it states that your password cannot be used/wrong, please click 'forget password'. After click forget password and enter my e-mail address, the required information did not turn out. How awful is that?

Another way how they scam is by putting withdrawal request as Pending Withdrawals. After 3 days visiting the site, the status is sill Pending.

And the most popular way is they close the site after the deposits into that scammer is reached his or her target. For instance, today you invest in the site after sign up, tomorrow when you want to visit the site. The page can never be found again (The page cannot be found in the server).

Most of this happens in US so I hope the Government there be controlling this issue. Thank you

A  5th of Nov, 2008 by
Scam Hyip List:

I have ben a member of all This Hyip program but They don't pay me and my deposite fund is lose.
A  7th of Apr, 2011 by
programme http://www.wispco.com/?ref=sunpoll
has cheated me $1001, i am a poor hyip investor how i can get this fund?
can you send suggestions to my email- jeelani786@hotmail.com