hydrolyze / Cannot Cancel

1 604 N. 5th St, Oregon, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 815-732-3451

I tried the product for 26 days as it says on it's ad to return before 30 days. The product did not work removing my dark circles. So when I called, the first person said he had to transfer me to customer service. The second person said that he had to transfer me to customer service. I said that I thought he was customer service. He said "Oh No, I'm not" and really quickly gave me another phone number and hung up on me. When I called that number, it was for Verizon Wireless. Then about a couple of days later, they charged me $69.95 which I cannot afford and is way overpriced for that little bit of cream.

Comments

• Go
      Jul 18, 2010

Hydrolyze is all hype -- I used it for 4 weeks and did NOT see ANY change what-so-ever. Also, there is barely enough cream in the container to make it a true 30 day supply -- the container itself is huge compared to how much product is inside. I'm TRYING to cancel future orders but not really getting any where. I would hate to cancel my credit card just so I don't get charged any more, but I'm about ready to go that route. I understand those who produce this stuff think it's great -- at least a great money making marketing product -- but they really should have expected people to see the product for what it really is, and make it a LOT easier to cancel when they see it does NOT work.

• Fl
      Aug 23, 2010

Hydrolyze! Wow, I just ordered this product last night (08/22/10. I didn't have a good feeling about this company since all they due after they receive your credit card is offer you other products and then more products. You don't even speak with a live rep. It's all automated. I went online to get info on the company. Not good. I then tried to cancel the order that's not even 24 hours after ordering. I got a big run-around. I cancelled my bank card. If I'm going to lose any money, $7.95 is a small fee for a lesson learned. They can mail me a check! I'll sit a wait for that one! LOL