hydrolyze / Unable to cancel, aggressive marketing tequnics

1 Kansas City, MO, United States Review updated:

One: I have ordered it after hearing the ad on a radio and made a compulsive call(slap on a head), while ordering a trial, the sales rep was pushing a ton of other "goodness", including a "premium fast" handling and shipping. Of course as I tried to get the details, she was talking over my head with her sales mambo jumbo, and I actually repeatedly told her to stop with no noticeable effect. So anyway I decided to proceed to the end to try to make sure I haven't got all the extras.

Two: After the call, with an already a bad feeling, I went online to figure this one out, and stumbled across the complaints board. Immediately I tried to cancel, the product rep(a higher echelon of sales people -- all claim they use the product themselves, yeah right) told me my order wasn't in the system yet. Ok, and so I waited, a week later I got an order confirmation call, I tried to cancel as well, no luck, apparently the order confirmation people can not cancel orders, aha. Called another product rep, no way the order can be canceled, since it's already confirmed, and en route.

Finally: Went online to check my online banking, surely enough there was a temporary merchant confirmation, luckily no amount was charged yet. Called the bank, canceled the card, got a new number. Done

P.S. watch out fellow consumers, this one is tricky.

Comments

• Bi
      11th of Dec, 2009
    hydrolyze - overcharging
    Hydrolyze
    New Jersey

I ordered the free trial and asked to cancel it and stop any charges. Then they continued to bill my card $69, apparently because that was not "extra", that was for the old shipment. So please be careful and do not do any business with them.

• Mc
      31st of Aug, 2010

I asked them for a summary of my account because they keep billing me. They won't give it to me and after repeated attempts to get them to stop, they charged me again today. Some has to do something with these people.

• Lo
      30th of Nov, 2010

18669229787 call that no.

• De
      8th of Jan, 2011

I ordered the eye cream and was very sorry that I ordered it. A risk free trial turned into $200 bucks for 3 jars and I only wanted one free 30 day trial. What a rip off. I will see them in court!

• Pa
      9th of Feb, 2011

I placed an order for the risk free trial of Hydrolyze on 01/30/2011. The price was supposed to be for shipping - $7.95. When I received the package I was surprised to find 3 bottles of Hydrlyze and a bill for $138.85. I looked at my credit card and not only had they billed me for the $138.85, they also billed me $1.50 twice for YourBeautyAdvisor. I was dumbfounded. I had no idea who they were and why they were billing me. I called Hydroxatone and they claimed I had ordered the 3 bottles and joined the YourBeautyAdvisor when I called for free trial. I told them to immediately cancel the YourBeautyAdvisor, and I was returning the Hydrolyze. She claimed to have cancelled the YourBeauty Advisor and when receives Hydrolyze will credit my account. DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE!

• 80
      20th of Jun, 2011
    hydrolyze - Never received
    Hydrolyze
    4461 Fulton Ave. # 105
    Sherman Oaks
    California

Ordered the " free sample" about 3 months ago. I was charged right away for " shipping" fees, etc.
    I know I was hoping it might actually work & might actually be free... except for shipping, You get my drift.
    Never received the product & cannot find any resource to get this rectified.
    After reading all the online reviews, maybe I dodged a bullet!

Hydrolyze... Hmmm, think again!

• Kf
      7th of Jul, 2011
    hydrolyze - side effect
    Morristown
    Tennessee

I had purchased hydrolyze to see if it would help with the puffiness of my eyes. After 2 weeks there weren't any satisfactory results. However, a side effect from the product caused 2 small cysts under my left eye, & 1 small cyst under my right eye. I am now in the process of trying to get the cyst taken care of.

• Lu
      9th of Nov, 2011

al departamento de shipping no me sigan cobrando por productos que no se estan reciviendo por favor cancele mi menbrecia y sobre todo no me cobren mas gracias att: luis font

• Lu
      9th of Nov, 2011

no me envien mas productos ni me cobren mas por favor cancelen mi orden lo mas pronto posible

15th of Feb, 2015

I CALLED TO PAY ON A 74.14 DOLLAR BILL WITH MY VISA DEBIT CARD, AND INSTEAD OF TAKING OUT THAT AMOUNT, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON TOOK OUT DOUBLE THAT AMOUNT, I HAD TO CALL VISA TO GET ANOTHER CARD SO THEY CAN'T GO IN THERE AGAIN. I DEFINITELY DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY . NOW THEY SAY I OWE MORE MONEY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

• Ge
      7th of Nov, 2016

I ordered the so called free trial and ended up with 2 jars of eye cream. I had already cancelled my card having seen this site just after falling for their trap. I had to wait over a month for the stuff to arrive, they sent it to New Zealand instead of Australia. So I started the trial late, they wanted to charge me for cancelling late but I said no I'm not paying for any of it. I don't see why I have to return their stuff at my expense when I didn't order two months worth. I've a mind to send it back COD! My advice be firm, don't give in to pressure, if you have to, cancel your card. IT IS NOT A FREE TRIAL!