hydrolyze / Billing & Customer Service

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I called several days before I returned the product that I tried. The same month and the month after that I got billed for the products. I called them and asked them why they were still billing me and they said that they did not get the products back but I did return it. The sales rep instead of being helpful seemed really impatient and was not being very helpful as to how I could get my money back. The product was not cheap. The next sales rep told me he was doing me a favor when I asked for my money back when he said he can give me some refund but not all.

They also keep sending me products that I did not order. I might as well change my card since this company is so persistent in billing me even after I called to cancel.

This is a lesson learned. I will never ever try any products that has the catch line "try it for free."

Comments

• Da
      24th of Jun, 2010

The same thing happened to me. I received the product at my post office box and I did not want it. I brought it to the counter and asked them how to return it. She told me to write Refused on the package and I did, I never even opened it. A few weeks later I called Hydrolyze to see if they had received it, they said no. A few weeks later, NO! ANd so it goes. They told me to go to the post office and ask what happened to the package. I did, they told me Hydrolyze only pays for one scan so they don't scan it on the return. This company is a total rip off. The product is no better than anything you can buy at Walmart, and this "not receiving it and blaming it on the post office" is a total scam!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!