Hydroderm.com / Did not order

United States Review updated:
I received several packages that I did not order. The user name (EMAIL - ADDRESS) is not even mine. I have never heard of it. Now I am trying to figue out what credit card they have stolen. It does not give you the number or last four or anything. I am very conserned about my credit card info being out there. I am going to call all of them and see if I can find out which one they used. This is BS, this is why people are so reluctant to purchase online. If you ever do a real purchase and then you start receiving things you never ordered it is very disheartning.

Comments

NAME OF MIKE CHU AND CANNOT PROCESS CANCELLATION
OF PRODUCT.

THIS IS SO BAD. THIS IS SO DISHONEST WAY OF DOING
BUSINESS. I REFUSE TO OPEN THE BOX BECAUSE THE
POST OFFICE WILL CHARGE TO RETURN THE BOX.
I DID SEE THE CHARGE ON MY MASTER CARD BILL.
THE PRICE ON THE INTERNET IS $39.99 .

I EXPECT THIS TO BE CANCELLED AND I NO LONGER

IRENE GUZME
830 885 5773
Am
  28th of Oct, 2008
I recieved a sample product and was dissatisfied so I mailed the product back. They claimed they never recieved it and then charged my c. card $69. When I tried to call there numerous times it is always a recording and then when I was able to finally reach customer service I was put on hold for 20 minutes. When my turn finally became available there was a recording saying that the system was down until the end of the week.

This is a terrible company and should be shut down. I can't imagine a company being able to conduct business like they do.

Don't ever order from this company. It is a huge rip off!!
Bo
  4th of Nov, 2008
Thos company will be investigated by the better business burea. It is impossible to contact them by phone to have service stopped for the second time. as a result i am contacting the b.b.b. to put a stop to this company.
Jo
  7th of Nov, 2008
I dont like this because dont work end is a lot money
Gr
  10th of Nov, 2008
They are charging in my capitol one card the third time the amount of $ 55.95 of something thata I di not buy or order. This is scam that needs to be stopped. Iwill not accept any charge
Ma
  13th of Nov, 2008
I also orderd a trial kit i sent it back it dose not work all .They also charged me and now I am taking action with a lawyer so watch out bad company you pushed customwers too far.
Sa
  26th of Nov, 2008
I am not complainting, but asking if you sent my order yet. I was thinking it should of been sent by now?

sandy mathison