Hydrodermunauthorized debit from biz. acct.

several debits registered to my biz acct. for purchases and/or subscriptions I did not make. All on the same day oct.14, 2017!!?? which is 3 days from today!!
They all contain the same my biz. acct. number!
the first is SENSIBLE-HLP.COM for 34.62 and is for an on line subscription, web site will not come up in a search!!, next is MYCSHELP.COM for 39.95 cannot find out what this even is!!, and last is SAFEDEBITS.COM for a product, HydroDerm! for 39.97
none of these were authorized by me or anyone else
WE HAVE NO CHILDREN TO WORRY WITH, IT'S JUST MY WIFE AND I
SOMEONE HAS USED MY ACCT. FRAUDULANTLY
MR. TIM DYE

Tj

Comments

•   May 06, 2008
    Hydroderm - Beware
    www.hydroderm.com

Someone got ahold of my credit card info and purchased two Hydroderm products through alenareceipts.com. They are a third party marketing (phone sweat shop) located in Culver City, Ca.

The thieves also purchased "The Week" magazine subscription through Palm Coast Data which is a fulfilment house who sends out magazine across the nation.

Also, I was charged for Grevelia coffee monthly service. All happened with 3 hours on a Sunday. BofA froze my card account number to stop additional purchases and refunded the charges. I think Hydroderm is not the problem. It's the 3rd party marketing *** who sell it.

•   May 20, 2008
    Hydroderm - I've never ordered their product
    www.hydroderm.com

I too, am a Hydroderm victim!

Today, sent by USPS, their product arrived, advising me my checking acct was debited $5.95 and would be further charged $69 + s&h after June 14th, if I kept their product!

How did Hydroderm get my bank information as well as my home address ~ very scary!! ~ I never ordered their product!

I notified my bank, refuting the charge and will accept this as a free gift, since Hydroderm cannot prove I ever authorized this order.

Any company that operates in this illegal manner forfeits the product sent unsolicited; I will take the proper steps by notifying my bank and consider this Hydroderm product as a gift, since I in no way will pay any cost to return something sent unsolicited.

• Al
      Oct 03, 2008
    Hydroderm - Card Fraud - Received Order I never ordered
    8500 Higuera Street
    Phone: [protected]
    hydroderm.com

I received a receipt out of the blue via e-mail for an order with a completely different person's name, phone number which turned out to be a cell phone, address and login information to access my account with my e-mail address and an obscure password. I logged into the account after attempting to contact the phone number on the receipt from an anonymous phone and got a person's voicemail whose name was different than that stated on the receipt. I called to cancel the order ($5.95) citing the Order ID and Order Code and promptly received a membership and order cancellation message via e-mail. Days later a shipment showed up at my residence and receipt enclosed had completely different Order ID and Order Code number and account access information had an e-mail address (martha.[protected]@verizon.net) not me at all. I called to complain and was told I was stuck with it (guess my telling the rep I would never order their drug-store makeup might not have gone over well but I had just read the many postings about this company). I reported it to the police and bank. I now can't get through to the number to get the RMA they say is required but card was cancelled as they say I will be charged $69.00 after a certain date.

Completely ridiculous - avoid them at all costs!

• Ku
      Nov 06, 2008
    Hydroderm - poor relations
    Phone: [protected]

Unable to call these people. They put you on hold for 15 minutes and then just dump the call. I tried 3 days in a row, finally gave up. I went on line to order more of this product and discovered the price went up to a ridiculous amount. Bye-bye Hydroderm. I actually liked this product very much and I beleive that is did work. They need to hire a secretary.

Nov 07, 2008
    Hydroderm - Lack of contact information/customer service/ordering process
    hydroderm.com

For 3 weeks I have tried to contact customer service through the 800 # listed on the website. There is no address or incorporated name on the site. After holding for 40 minutes i receive a recording that the system is down; to call back on Monday. Second call advised calling on Wednesday. Another was "next week." Today I called and got an operator who said systems were down and I could speak to a customer service person next week. Yeah, right.

• Ka
      Dec 10, 2008
    Hydroderm - CHARGED $84.00 YET MERCHANDISE NEVER SHIPPED
    HYDRODERM
    City of Industry
    California

Received okay to return unused portion-I sent by USPS with delivery tracking #. Charged my Discover account $84.00 for second shipment which was never sent. Repeated calls to 800 # leaves one waiting at least 20-30 minutes. All information finally taken by person answering - put on hold - then call was dropped.
    I have notified by Credit Card Co. about incident- they have put temporary credit on my account pending investigation (which I am sure they have plenty of to do !) and this page will be very helpful. What FRAUD is being perpitrated on the PUBLIC. !!
    I know DISCOVER will back up my claim, but this is the first time I was charged for merchandise that was NEVER EVEN SHIPPED !!

• Ca
      Dec 16, 2008
    Hydroderm - not receiving product, charged for it
    California

I have been a long time user of Hydroderm, and love the product. Since May of 08, I have been charged 3 times for the product, yet it was not shipped. After going through calling 3 phone numbers and e-mailing (I even sent a letter via snail mail, no response) I still have heard nothing.

The way to get results is to file a complaint on the web with the FTC, and the Better Business Bureau. (CA)

The good news is, and I hope this helps others, I found the company that has processed their orders since November. Their phone number is [protected]. If you have had a charge placed on your credit card since November, this company will credit your account; they are aware of the fraud and will not process any more orders with Hydroderm. Contact your bank with the dates of the charges (if you used a debit card), get the phone number of the proessing company, contact them and see if you can get a credit. File a complaint with the credit card you used. If you used a debit card, you may have to cancel the debit card to prevent further charges, as my bank stated. I also found 2 websites that actually sell the product, the 1 oz bottles for $45.88 and 49.99, just google "buy hydroderm wrinkler reducer online" and the legitimate companies will come up.

This posting is 12/16/2017. Time is important, contact your bank/credit card co. imediately, or the debits/charges will continue. This has been so frustrating, especially since I love the product. One posting even stated that they lived in CA and went to the building listed as their address, and there were boxes of the returned product at the door and no one to collect them, no one answered at the run down building.

It is pathetic that a company has chosen to treat their loyal customers this way, and continue to scam new clients. The product is still available elsewhere, so SOMEONE is getting the product wholesale and selling it. Shame on the management at Hydroderm. I would love to find a replacement, but I really like this product.

Good luck.