Hydroderm / unauthorized credit card charges

1 North York (Toronto), Ontario, Canada

This is the letter I sent to Hydroderm on May 31st after noticing unauthorized credit charges. I sent back the 4 unused products I received which Hydroderm signed as received on June 14th. I have yet to hear from Hydroderm, I also sent this letter via private Facebook message:

Hydroderm Returns [protected])
P.O. Box 500
North York, ON M3J 0J8
Attention: RMA#s: 15451042443A93339 &[protected] scam/misleading/unauthorized credit card charges

Dear Hydroderm

I contacted your company today to find out why I received a second face and eye serum which I did not order. Buyer beware! I ordered one try before you buy face and eye serum April 1, 2017 for what I thought and lead to believe was a one time shipping and handling fee in the amount of $8.56 to my credit card. Buyer beware! I checked my credit card statement today and saw that your company charged me for the following unauthorized amounts:

04/01/2017 Hydroderm [protected] CA Ref #1526 $4.04
04/19/2017 Hydroderm [protected] CA Ref #1550 $124.20
04/19/2017 EyeCareSerum.com [protected] CA Ref #2285 $117.54
05/19/2017 Hydroderm [protected] CA Ref #1562 $139.33
05/19/2017 Sysbint*LoveEyesSerum [protected] CA Ref #1359 $132.36
Total unauthorized charges to my credit card: $517.47 Buyer beware!

When I spoke to your sales rep about being misled by your website where ordering the product was concerned, and not being aware of the implications in ordering the face and eye serum and not contacting your company should I not be satisfied. Buyer beware! Your sales rep kept trying to give me deals! Buyer beware! I did not try these products and am not willing to try these products since I was misled and charged outrageous amounts without my knowledge and consent. Buyer beware! I am returning all four products and I want my credit card refunded for the initial order on 04/01/2017 EyeCareSerum.com [protected] CA Ref #6645 $8.56 plus the $517.47 for a total refund to credit card of $526.03. Buyer beware!

I thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
I remain,

Robin Nippard

CANCEL any future shipments of these products and SEND CONFIRMATION of such.

Rn