Hydroderm / Scam and cheating

I received fraud on my credit card when last monday i received a hyrdrodem box in the mail. Included was a few products from this company including a wrinkle reducer, at 23 i do not need anti wrinkle cream. i immediately shut down my card.

I can also associate with the comment posted in may about "computers down". I am furious and would love to know where this company is getting peoples information. I will be tossing the product no use in spending my money to send back to such a horrid company. Does anyone know if they have been reported to the credit bureau?

Va

Comments

Va
  23rd of Sep, 2008

Here are some Ph #s I found on the bill they send me:

1800-840 4043 is always busy

1888-460 5888 no answer!!! good luck!

The Internet address don't work too! I need to call my credit card and cancel!

The product is full of preservative calls Paraben.Very harmful to all females including children. It was found in breast cancer and other cancers. I Would not use this product! I have trouble to return it too. They shipped me a free sample and now want to charge me $84.00. They do BAD business and should get stopped.

Is
  5th of Nov, 2008

I have the same problem and they keep telling me their computers are down each time I get someone on the phone that ends up disconnecting me.