Hydratek Manufacturing / fraud

1 ORTroutdale, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-665-8307

My husband's cousin who lives in Poland works for a company who ordered a $22, 000 machine from this guy in August 2008. Eight months later, no product has been produced, nor has the owner answered emails or phone calls. My husband had to physically travel to Oregon from Oklahoma (where we live) in order to track down the company and the owner, which he did, and take possession of the machine. The owner was very uncooperative and my husband had to practically supervise the assembly of the machine over his shoulder. When he was there, other people with similar situations were also showing up, wondering where their products were. Owner also let phone ring off the hook while my husband was there and would only answer it if it was the receptionist. Also this guy has a fraudulent address on 650 NW Perimeter which is the freaking airport. The real address is 878 NW Dunbar Avenue #2 in Troutdale, OR which is where my husband found him via GPS. My husband suspects the owner and receptionist are a couple and they live in Washington State because their car plates are Washington. If someone wants help with getting their stuff back you can contact us at zygtar@yahoo.com and my husband will provide you with pictures of the license plates, make and model of the car, etc, pictures of the building, etc. He also has pictures of this guy. We will do anything to get his business run into the ground because he has apparently scammed many people and made a career of it. We are contacting the attorney general and better business bureau as well, maybe even the cops to lodge a complaint. We want his business to be stopped because his website, as legitimate as it looks, is probably bringing more victims everyday.

De

More Hydratek Manufacturing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      16th of Jun, 2009

We our also from Oklahoma and bought from this company. People we need to shut them down. Still waiting on 150 ft. of drill pipe and 3 drill bits. Always gonna check on the status of the shipment but never calls back.

• Se
      25th of Jun, 2009

Back in Nov 2008 we purchased a model VTX620 form Hydratek. Paid close to $10, 000 for this unit with extra drill stem and a $450 roller code drill bit. It took until Feb 2008 to finally get the unit delivered. It was promised 30 days from the time of the order. I have spent many hours on the phone either talking to Corina or Scott, or talking to their answering machine about missing parts or incorrectly fabricated parts. I finally gave up trying to get them to make it right and rebuild the unit myself in my shop. I was missing the water swivel on the initial shipment. It took months and numerous phone calls to finally get it shipped. Never did receive the roller cone bit. No one answers the phone at Hydratek as of 6-25-09.
    I called the Chamber of Commerce that services Troutdale, Oregon where this company is based and they knew exactly what company I was referring to. The last complaint was from South America. I was foolish for not checking this company out on the web before ordering and sending them payment. Another lesson learned.

• Je
      26th of Jun, 2009

Been there done that! Understand exactly what you are talking about. We still don't have all of our product. Probably have to get a lawyer to get it all. Just more money to spend! We don't have water yet either its been over 3 months!