Hydra Skin Sciences — unauthorized credit card charges
I saw this ad on Facebook. I did go to start to order the product and even put in my credit information...however when all the other recommended products started popping up...I BACKED out of the ordering process and felt confident that since I DID NOT confirm the order nor receive an email of conformation I felt I would not be billed nor receive the product...
But I did receive Allegro anti aging cream and behold the next day I got two bottles of serum that I DID NOT order...
In the boxes were no instruction on use nor a return address. Just my address was on the box.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bluffdale, UTI had to wait to receive my cc bill to see the charges for my FREE order. When I called the number on my cc statement I was told I would receive an email on how to return the unwanted products. Nothing was mentioned or written on the ad of a restocking charge, Noticed however a charge would be applied for shipping and restocking fees...over $25 for both ...
So for my FREE Trial order (no mention of how long that would be and how to stop the order) that I thought I had halted I will be seeing charges
NEVER NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON FACE BOOK...or from this company.
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - brio night & day serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro / brio 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - hydra skin 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro and brio day and night products
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro free trial
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti aging cream