Hydra Skin Sciences / this whole company is a scam and crooks.

1 Utah, United States Review updated:

This company claimed they are sending a free sample only against the shipping cost of usd 4 . However 14 days from shipping date they charged my card for usd 69 x 2 ?????!!! When asked they claimed that its 14 days from despatch not from delivery. They refuse to refund the money and r playing games of asking me to reship the sample which they condider one month supply . Even after shipping they do not guarantee refund as they claim they should receive it with a rwd ref ...etc
This is a scam fraudulent group of crooks co that should be reported to the monitoring authorities and should be discontinued and prevented from robbing people's money

Lu
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

• Lu
      23rd of Nov, 2016
    Hydra Skin Sciences - They are fraudulent scammers
    Riverton
    Utah

The product is just hyluronic acid and they deceive people by claiming a free trial with no obligations but shipping fees . However they charge ur cc before u can even try or call to cancel. Even though i stated clearly several times on the recorde call that I Do Not Authorize Any charges eccept the 8 dollars shipping, yet they charged my card .
    They refuse to refund the unlawful charge and. Claim that the FREe Sample is one month supply ???!!! And that i should return it w a specific ref and depend on them to say if they received it or not to effect the refund .

These are theivrs . Mid day robbers

9th of Dec, 2016

@Lucy Iskander If I had realized CO was based in Utah I never would have gotten involved. This is a first buying on internet and for sure will be my last ! I paid the supposed trial fee's about 11. $ and then they billed my card $103. !! Called and got a fella with such and accent I could not understand him. Also quoted several other 'costs' one for 're-stocking' if returned one for something else that would be $40. Boy are we a bunch of fools out here-----never again !

9th of Dec, 2016

Already expounded about them what more do you want anyway ?