Hydra Skin Sciences — subscription -
I signed up for a free sample..and paid for shipping.. within days of receiving the product I was charged $103 the full price of the product. I was upset - the product has caused me harm... my face breaks out in red blotches. I threw out the product. On may 6, 2017
I called and was told to send back product. I couldn't as I had already disposed of it. I asked to cancel any further shipments.
NOw I am being billed $109 for a product I have not received. I called to ask for a credit of that amount and was told they would give me back a partial refund - or I could send back the product. I never received more product - have nothing to send back.
I was falsely led to buy a product thinking it was a sample. $103 paid plush shipping 4.95
I am being billed for another product I never received.
They won't cancel my subscription.
I want a credit for all money paid
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - brio night & day serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro / brio 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - hydra skin 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro and brio day and night products
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro free trial
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti aging cream