Hydra Skin Sciences / neurolit and another product

utah 1-844-504-9150 &Va 1-877-690-1937, United States Review updated:

I never received the products but was charged 4.95 for each to cover shipping and handling for a 30 day trial. Very deceptive as my initial charges were on April 13th. On April 27th and 30th they charged my card 95.00 and 99.00 . Although they said my products were delivered I never received them. If there was a 14 day free trial this would not be from the day you receive the products. They wanted to provide me with tracking numbers so I could go to the post office to resolve this. I am not able to go to the post office. This company is terrible. Do not ever order anything on a free trial . I wanted a credit card refund which they denied. I will contact my credit card company and hope to resolve this. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Ca
May 12, 2017

Comments

29th of Jul, 2017

Company not wiling to have product returned and the cost credited to customer. The fact that you must call within 14 day of receiving the trial is not obvious, It is buried in the terms and conditions. I am attempting to return 2 packages of Neurolit that I did not request but the representative states that I cab receive credit for only one. In addition I have been advised by my physician to not use the product.