Hydra Skin Sciences (Neuro-lit)fraud!!! unethical behavior!

Do not order any of their products! They advertise a free trial if you only pay shipping. I received the product and was charged within 10 days. When you call to demand a refund, they will not provide it and act like they are giving in by giving you 40% of your money back. I have yet to even see that. They are unprofessional and an outright scam. Their products do not even work and do not come with packaging literature that explain how to return the product. I will go to great lengths to make sure I take at least one customer from them per day in order to save someone else $95.

Ki
May 04, 2017

Comments

• Li
      May 11, 2017

I ordered this product and called to cancel. They insisted I had to return the "FREE/TRIAL" introductory pills and insisted I was told this beforehand. I argued vehemently with the representative. He told me I had to return the "free trial" pills or pay the full price for them. I am returning them. I was also offered the percentage off and was offered another 30 days to decide what to do. This is a scam, period.

• Ro
      May 29, 2017

@Lisa Ellison Bragg Please read my comment

• Ai
      May 12, 2017

Same thing happened to me. I was under the impression that I had 30 days for the trial to end. They charged me $95 within 2 weeks. No emails were sent to me after signing up for the trial with any details. I called them after noticing 3 separate charges on my account. Looks like they charge me twice for shipping, then the full amount. They refuse to answer my questions. I'm going to call back and keep trying to get some of my money back, this is a total scam.

• Ro
      May 29, 2017

I just ordered the neuro lit last night i was excited to see if it works but i couldn't find ANY testimonies of anyone trying it wich i thought was weird but as soon as i read these statments i immediately called the 24hr number to cancel it the dude said it was shipped today so i will be charged the $4.95 for shipping an handling but as soon as i get it call to cancel subscription i wont be charged not a dollar more even if bottle is half empty or completly empty so idk will see so did yall try it did it work at all?