Hydra Skin Sciences / anti aging cream and serum

Customer Service numbers [protected] and [protected]. Address Hydra Skin Services 14925 Herutage Crest Way, Bluffdale, UT 84065

I saw an advertisement for a Free Trial order of the Anti Aging and the Serum from Hydra Skin Sciences in February 2017. All I needed to do was to pay for the shipping.

I read the website carefully and purposefully did NOT check the box for automatic future deliveries. There was No mention of canceling with in 14 days. Today April 3, 2017, I receive an email telling me my order was on its' way. I immediately called to tell them I did not agree to future orders or deliveries and would not accept the delivery. The noisy call center customer service "Gabriel Owens" said he was located in California but it sounded more like India. Nevertheless, he offered me a 40% discount, then a 75% discount. I have no idea how much I'm being charged because the amount was not on the website and Gabriel was not forthright in providing true information. I kept saying I will not accept this delivery or any charges and will only accept 100% credit. I received an email saying my refund request has been submitted for approval for $109.93 for the Allegro anti-aging cream. NO MENTION of the credit for the Serum. So I called back. Another, Indian customer service "James" told gave me the 40% off pitch, I refused and told him to go to his supervisor. Finally, James told me I had to pay $20.00 restocking fee!!! Again I refused. James said I would be then charged a $10.00 restocking fee!! I told him to go back to his supervisor and tell him I refused. Now I'm waiting for the supervisor to call me back which I'm confident will never happen.

I did check the UPS tracking number I was given for the product. UPS has no record of the shipment.

IN NO WAY DID I APPROVE THIS AUTOMATIC DELIVERY OR CHARGE. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF A 14 DAY WINDOW TO CANCEL OR BE CHARGED OR ANY MENTION OF A RESTOCKING FEE. THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM. I WOULD LIKE 100% REFUND ON ANYTHING CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT AFTER FEBRUARY 2017.

Cl