Hydra Skin Sciencesallegro

Receiving product when I asked to be removed from the mailing list 2 months ago... At 80 yrs. Old really don't want or need such an expensive product... No satisfaction received when requesting to stop sending the product... Now what? Keep and use without paying??? I found your lack of clear directions to how to avoid having to go through this procedure alarming.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tarpon Springs, FLTaking advantage of the elderly does not sit well with this octogenarian and I find issue if we followed the directions to click on for a clique special and then this product was submitted in its place to be offensive to the human intelligence of the female population and for one I will not pay for a product I never ordered!!! Thank you for your prompt attention to this request to remove me from your mailing list... Judith nicoll

• Updated by judith nicoll · May 02, 2017

hopefully some action will be noted and I no longer receive the product...I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THIS PRODUCT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE...

• Updated by judith nicoll · May 02, 2017

Need to receive definitive feed back of cancellation for my records from hydra skin sciences!

• Updated by judith nicoll · May 03, 2017

my updated and extended complaints have been duly posted...thank you

• Updated by judith nicoll · May 03, 2017

I have filled this out numerous times...do U folks really have a problem with accepting that which is already filed? Somebody better reprogram your work this is really prolonged and unacceptable to normal folks = H E L L O TO IMCOMPETENCE!!!

Ju