Hydra Skin Sciencesallegro

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 I discovered 2 amounts disbursed from my checking account. One for $3.96 and the other $103.00. When I called customer service (I spoke to James Parker) explaining that I did not order this product nor had I heard of this product. He explained that he could not refund my money unless I returned the product. How can I return a product I never received. Mr. Parker then cancelled any further shipments. I then asked to speak to a supervisor, which Mr. Parker said was Jeff Adams, but he was unavailable and would call me back. As of 3:58 PM on April 19th, I still have not heard from anyone. I would like a refund of my money in the entirity. I have contacted my bank and my attorney to help resolve this issue.

Be
Apr 19, 2017

Comments

• De
      Apr 24, 2017

I was also under the impression that it was a free sample. I would like this charge and membership canceled.

• Tk
      Apr 25, 2017

same thing. It said free sample on facebook. Never saw anything in writing about a trial with monthly shipments/charges thereafter...nor did their email confirmation or literature mailed with the "samples" mention anything. initial charge on the credit card was $107.17! I disputed with my credit card company as I had no idea what it was for at the time. Yesterday I received another jar of cream. Called them to ask why, and that is when they said I had a monthly subscription. I said I never asked for, did not want, and want to return this jar. The representative said I could not return it but he cancelled my monthly shipments. Very dishonorable company. Stay away!

• Bj
      Apr 25, 2017

Same as above. I was under impression this was free sample. I would like this charge and membership canceled. I am a 77 year old woman living on social security. I have been scammed and cannot afford this.

• Ke
      Apr 26, 2017

Contact BBB in Utah complain call attorney general in Bluffdale Utah, FBI file complaint.