Hydra Skin Sciences / allegro

On March 12, 2017 I saw an ad on FB to receive a free sample of allegro anti ageing cream if I agreed to pay the $4.95 shipping charge. My credit card was billed $3.96-Revital skin, .99-Revital Skin, 59.99-Fresh skin, 3.96-Cli Beauty Care. Then on 3/27/17 there was a charge of $109.00-Revital skin and on 3/29/17 a charge of $103.00 -Instant Beauty.

I did receive 6 different items, however, I did not sign up for anything other then a free sample. When I called on 3/27/17 the gentlemen I spoke to said I was on their subscription list. I did not sign up for anything other then the free sample. I did receive 6 different items that I received all before this $109.00 charge. I told the guy I didn't want to be on any subscription and he agreed to cancel the subscription which I received an e-mail with a confirmation number, yet on 3/29/17 there was yet another charge for $103.00 which I have no idea what it is for. I have contacted my credit card company and am working with them to have this stopped.

Ji