Hydra Skin Sciences / allegro
On March 12, 2017 I saw an ad on FB to receive a free sample of allegro anti ageing cream if I agreed to pay the $4.95 shipping charge. My credit card was billed $3.96-Revital skin, .99-Revital Skin, 59.99-Fresh skin, 3.96-Cli Beauty Care. Then on 3/27/17 there was a charge of $109.00-Revital skin and on 3/29/17 a charge of $103.00 -Instant Beauty.
I did receive 6 different items, however, I did not sign up for anything other then a free sample. When I called on 3/27/17 the gentlemen I spoke to said I was on their subscription list. I did not sign up for anything other then the free sample. I did receive 6 different items that I received all before this $109.00 charge. I told the guy I didn't want to be on any subscription and he agreed to cancel the subscription which I received an e-mail with a confirmation number, yet on 3/29/17 there was yet another charge for $103.00 which I have no idea what it is for. I have contacted my credit card company and am working with them to have this stopped.
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - brio night & day serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro / brio 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - hydra skin 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro and brio day and night products
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro free trial
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti aging cream