HyderabadOnlineFlorists.com / product not delivered - no response

1 India Review updated:

I placed an order for rakhi delivery days in advance. Rakhi is not delivered and no response from customer service either via phone or email.

I should have checked the complaints before I used this website.

I am going to dispute the charge.

Ra

Comments

• Ri
      4th of Mar, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings from us.

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However this is to inform you that kindly provide us with order id (Alpha-Numeric id) so that we can assist you further. You can also contact us on our customer service no. 9230765100, 9230721098, 9230721101 for further details between 8.30am to 7.30pm IST.

Regards
    Customer care
    Bangaloreonlineflorists.com

• Ks
      12th of Aug, 2011

I have suffered the same fate with these guys... My sis ordered Rakhi from US and these bucnh of creeps promised to deliver in 2 days. Its been more than 4 days past and they have neither delivered, nor contacted me. When i try to call them most of their phone number does not connect and even when one of the numbers connect it goes to Hold..and no one responds... When u try to mail them ur complaint the mail doesnt go also .. some server issues ... i do not understan such big Frauds are operating here and no one takes any acton. Anyway i am going to file a complaint to Consumer forum and Cyber crime Division. If these guys are reading this ... my order number is HOF 1008201139

12th of May, 2015

Well, it looks like Hyderabad online florists did it again. I wish I had seen that these emails and their pathetic track record. I placed an order for my 82 year old mother to receive a cake, teddy bear and one rose. Order was placed on Sunday 10th May at 8 am IST for SAME DAY DELIVERY and guess what ? It was delivered today ie 12th May at 12 noon. !! More than 48 hours later. The event is gone and when I spoke to my mom on Sunday evening, of course she didn't get the surprise ..
    We must circulate to all our personal networks about this website so that all others don't fall into the same trap. I am def going to be adding this on my Facebook. Really disappointed with this company. Such a poor customer service. They should be banned from business. Chandru